• ARCHIVES 
  • » oh sorry!i didn't know that smileys alone are considered spam!gotta change it!

Pages: 1

oh sorry!i didn't know that smileys alone are considered spam!gotta change it!

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by bebefatz (2008-05-04 03:56:16)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: oh sorry!i didn't know that smileys alone are considered spam!gotta change it!

heya.. welcum to fstalk.. see yah around.. =):thumbsup:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: oh sorry!i didn't know that smileys alone are considered spam!gotta change it!

hi there! welcome to ftalk! do follow the rules ayt? see yah around! :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thank you for making me feel welcome!:cool:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

your welcome bebefatz! :D hope to see yah around posting! ^^,
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! =) enjoi posting! have fun being a member.. coz i have,,. see yu also around! God Bless!:D
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ elow... +_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here and kip on posting!!!:):thumbsup: +_+ kip safe and godbless!!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. have fun postin. read the rules. [/b] [quote]please change ur 1st post, posting with a smiley is considered as a spam. =|[/quote]
(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay... enjoy posting :D
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoi! have fun posting! read d rules! tc :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! Edit ur first post.. coz' it's considered as spam.. posting only smiley is a spam.. so please edit it.. btw, enjoy and have fun :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=)[b]Welcome to the Ftalk world!![/b]=) nice to meet you!! :) :arrow: read and follow the rules... keep on posting.. see you around!!! :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=#00CCFF]welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay here keep postin' read the rules :D sis,ur first post is considered a spam[/color][/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » oh sorry!i didn't know that smileys alone are considered spam!gotta change it!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:30

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy