• ARCHIVES 
  • » Elow guys once again its me hehehe tehrzky....:D i made a External CSS EDITOR for all of you especially to NEWBIES in Making a External css now... why External CSS EDITOR? >coz the friendster CSS st

Pages: 12

Elow guys once again its me hehehe tehrzky....:D i made a External CSS EDITOR for all of you especially to NEWBIES in Making a External css now... why External CSS EDITOR? >coz the friendster CSS st

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Elow guys once again its me hehehe tehrzky....:D i made a External CSS EDITOR for all of you especially to NEWBIES in Making a External css now... why External CSS EDITOR? >coz the friendster CSS st

wow.,., nice codes.,., enx foe sharin
tehrzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Elow guys once again its me hehehe tehrzky....:D i made a External CSS EDITOR for all of you especially to NEWBIES in Making a External css now... why External CSS EDITOR? >coz the friendster CSS st

[quote=08NICAH08]HEY how can i make layouts so that i can register in friendster layouts? pls. comment me back here: NICAH CUTIE :rose:STRAWBERRY PRINCESS:rose:[/quote] dont need to do that.... just regiter here [url]http://www.ripway.com[/url] then follow the step in generator now u can mke ur own layout buy using this generator^^ :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=michelle_dedumo]wow.,., nice codes.,., enx foe sharin[/quote] actually it's not a code...it's a generator...hehehe your boosting your number of posts right? :lol: tehr...thanks for making this one...actually...this should be at add-ons right? i dont know...great one tehr
tehrzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]michelle_dedumo wrote: wow.,., nice codes.,., enx foe sharin actually it's not a code...it's a generator...hehehe your boosting your number of posts right? :lol: tehr...thanks for making this one...actually...this should be at add-ons right? i dont know...great one tehr[/quote] i think it should be here cause theres a tutorial to others and all about this generator is CSS right? hehe
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^well ok...good luck to you and to your generator :lol:
tehrzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx miss cklahrckiey ^^ to all: you can suggest/comment here what do you want to add to the generator so i can make that^^ tnx
mark_celiz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i paste the link?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thnx. really big help. ^_^ :thumbsup:
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ripway says file not found. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Elow guys once again its me hehehe tehrzky....:D i made a External CSS EDITOR for all of you especially to NEWBIES in Making a External css now... why External CSS EDITOR? >coz the friendster CSS st

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy