• ARCHIVES 
  • » elow i rily dont know how to use image ready :( how to animate those[b]text[/b] files pls can somebody help me??

Pages: 1

elow i rily dont know how to use image ready :( how to animate those[b]text[/b] files pls can somebody help me??

acia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

elow i rily dont know how to use image ready :( how to animate those[b]text[/b] files pls can somebody help me??

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: elow i rily dont know how to use image ready :( how to animate those[b]text[/b] files pls can somebody help me??

No one's gonna help you in this section. Better proceed to the Overlay [Help] section. For sure, many will bother to help you. Hahay. Reported.
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: elow i rily dont know how to use image ready :( how to animate those[b]text[/b] files pls can somebody help me??

This is not a photoshop tutorial section.. Maybe on the other forums except this.. coz this is an Overlay Forum..
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

try asking in the help section:rolleyes:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

an image ready is an image ready to use or edit..all you have to do is to get the URL of the pic..now, if you want to do some animations or effect..click [url=www.lunapic.com]here[/url] :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » elow i rily dont know how to use image ready :( how to animate those[b]text[/b] files pls can somebody help me??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy