• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Andrea[/b] is my name..so called "[b]Andy[/b]".. 13 yrs of age living my life somewhere in Tarlac.. Looking forward for friends and a warm welcome! :lol:

Pages: 123

[b]Andrea[/b] is my name..so called "[b]Andy[/b]".. 13 yrs of age living my life somewhere in Tarlac.. Looking forward for friends and a warm welcome! :lol:

misz.andy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Andrea[/b] is my name..so called "[b]Andy[/b]".. 13 yrs of age living my life somewhere in Tarlac.. Looking forward for friends and a warm welcome! :lol:

gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Andrea[/b] is my name..so called "[b]Andy[/b]".. 13 yrs of age living my life somewhere in Tarlac.. Looking forward for friends and a warm welcome! :lol:

hey i'm a newbie too..and definitely not a noob..:lol:
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Andrea[/b] is my name..so called "[b]Andy[/b]".. 13 yrs of age living my life somewhere in Tarlac.. Looking forward for friends and a warm welcome! :lol:

+_+ elow... +_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here and kip on posting!!!:):thumbsup: +_+ kip safe and godbless!!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. read the rules have fun postin[/b] [i] just curious, i think ur image in your siggy was misz.faith's picture on her blog..? [/i]
(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow friend.... welcome to ftalk... enjoy your stay
misz.andy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the welcome guyz! [b]Tricia[/b] Misz.Faith is my cousin.She made this sig for me! :lol:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum to fstalk.. :D enjoy posting here..:) see yah around.. =):thumbsup:
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to eptook.. im precious mae just call me mikai please follow the rules.. and enjoy posting...
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]☻hi there. welcum 2 ftalk. enjoy ur post and stay here. dnt forgt to follow the rulez gudluck. see u around☺[/b] :D
chazychaz06
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcum to ftalk enjoy staying hir...=)
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah..:o youre Faith's cousin..pls. tell her..i crush her..lol! (she already knew it!) btw..welcome to Ftalk sweety..enjoy roaming around the forum..see ya around!:thumbsup:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk..!! i'm lei.. nice to meet you.! please read and follow the rules.. enjoy posting.. see u around..!! :D :penguin::penguin:
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum 2 ftalk!!:D:D have fun here! hope you'll learn many things!!! :D
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello. so, youre faith's cousin?.. welcome!! enjoy. :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,nice to meet you Andy... enjoy your stay here in ftalk... anyway read the rules as they always say.. have fun posting!! ;)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color] hi andy. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome here. hope yu would enjoy ftalk. read d' rules & follow dem. cya' around.[/b][/align]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here =)=)
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eow andy welcome to ftalk.. kep on posting.. don't forget to read the rules i can be ur friend here if you have sum question just pm or just go to[b] help section[/b] :lol: u can see me in regional forum.. hehe cuz i alwayz stay here :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Andrea[/b] is my name..so called "[b]Andy[/b]".. 13 yrs of age living my life somewhere in Tarlac.. Looking forward for friends and a warm welcome! :lol:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy