• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone..newbie here..just finished reading the rules and i think i've understood most, if not all of it..:lol:..anywayz, this really is a very helpful site..:thumbsup:..to the people behind this,

Pages: 12

hi everyone..newbie here..just finished reading the rules and i think i've understood most, if not all of it..:lol:..anywayz, this really is a very helpful site..:thumbsup:..to the people behind this,

gummifer
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi everyone..newbie here..just finished reading the rules and i think i've understood most, if not all of it..:lol:..anywayz, this really is a very helpful site..:thumbsup:..to the people behind this,

hi everyone..newbie here..just finished reading the rules and i think i've understood most, if not all of it..:lol:..anywayz, this really is a very helpful site..:thumbsup:..to the people behind this, keep it up..:)
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone..newbie here..just finished reading the rules and i think i've understood most, if not all of it..:lol:..anywayz, this really is a very helpful site..:thumbsup:..to the people behind this,

+_+ elow... +_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here and kip on posting!!!:):thumbsup: +_+ kip safe and godbless!!!
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone..newbie here..just finished reading the rules and i think i've understood most, if not all of it..:lol:..anywayz, this really is a very helpful site..:thumbsup:..to the people behind this,

[align=center]:rose: thanx for the warm welcome :rose:[/align]
(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay...
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. hope to see yah around. read the rules ;) [/b]
JefF isBelL
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk enjoy your visit .. =)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]☻hi there. welcum 2 ftalk. enjoy ur post and stay here. dnt forgt to follow the rulez gudluck. see u around☺[/b] :D
chazychaz06
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcum to ftalk enjoy staying hir...=)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy and see you around.
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk..!!
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello there! welcome to ftalk :) read the rules && enjoy posting =)
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello sis.. welcum to eptook im precious mae just call me mikai and please follow the rules.. oh i almost forgot enjoy posting :D...
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b][i] welcome to eptok...:D see yah posting around...:penguin: [/i][/b][/color]
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk ask!!!:o enjoy your visit
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

*nyaha! *welcome!!:D *enjoi posting and learn.. *i'm also a newbie.. *God bless!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=#00CCFF]welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay here keep postin' read the rules :D[/color][/i][/align]
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks to everyone..such a good site with all the nice codes and nicer people..;)
panji1982
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url]<">
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. avoid spamming btw !
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi gummifer.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcom 2 ftalk.. enjoy posting.. cya' around. ^__________^[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone..newbie here..just finished reading the rules and i think i've understood most, if not all of it..:lol:..anywayz, this really is a very helpful site..:thumbsup:..to the people behind this,

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy