• ARCHIVES 
  • » HI, everyone :):D I'm just a beginner in this forum...;) so~ please tell me if I do sumthing wrong,,,:penguin: Nice 2 know u ALL :D:D

Pages: 12

HI, everyone :):D I'm just a beginner in this forum...;) so~ please tell me if I do sumthing wrong,,,:penguin: Nice 2 know u ALL :D:D

tormentedbastard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: HI, everyone :):D I'm just a beginner in this forum...;) so~ please tell me if I do sumthing wrong,,,:penguin: Nice 2 know u ALL :D:D

Welcome to FTalk! Kindly follow the rules before doing something you might regret. The name's Iccy. :ninja:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: HI, everyone :):D I'm just a beginner in this forum...;) so~ please tell me if I do sumthing wrong,,,:penguin: Nice 2 know u ALL :D:D

hello there.. welcome to ftalk.. and dont forget to read the rules.. :eh:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=red]haii.,first of all.,welcome to ftalk ang enjoy ur stay.. follow the rules always. u can call me [u]bridget[/u].[/align][/b][/color]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-05-11 02:16:24)

xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum 2 ftalk, c ya around
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to ftalk ;)
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to flatk enjoy posting here see yah around :) btw, im dorothy :)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. have fun posting..i know you will.. we have different kind of threads..for different personalities.. it depends upon your likes,,ok? welcome again. heya..remember to post in english.. but if you insist..proceed to the regional board..you can speak tagalog there..ok? i'm just reminding..
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u]Welcome[/u] to eptok .. Have fun posting.. [i]Follow rules[/i] & enjoy! See yah around .. [u]thanks[/u] ;)[/b][/align]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to friendstertalk!! Enjoy posting && Don't forget to read && follow the rules!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi.! welcome to ftalk.! please do read the rules of the forum.! ahahahah.! see you around.!
merwinlloyd
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://picasion.com/pic2/41cd16dc09489b8b3bbe34f98163b785.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][quote]Welcome To friendstertalk[/quote] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » HI, everyone :):D I'm just a beginner in this forum...;) so~ please tell me if I do sumthing wrong,,,:penguin: Nice 2 know u ALL :D:D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:12

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy