• ARCHIVES 
  • » help me please... i used the overlay of other but it doesnt work.. i follow all the instruction.. the it still doesnt work.. to those good for this please help me.... is there any ide why i doesnt wor

Pages: 1

help me please... i used the overlay of other but it doesnt work.. i follow all the instruction.. the it still doesnt work.. to those good for this please help me.... is there any ide why i doesnt wor

josh_paul99
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

help me please... i used the overlay of other but it doesnt work.. i follow all the instruction.. the it still doesnt work.. to those good for this please help me.... is there any ide why i doesnt wor

help me please... i used the overlay of other but it doesnt work.. i follow all the instruction.. the it still doesnt work.. to those good for this please help me.... is there any ide why i doesnt work?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: help me please... i used the overlay of other but it doesnt work.. i follow all the instruction.. the it still doesnt work.. to those good for this please help me.... is there any ide why i doesnt wor

wrong thread. post your questions in the friendster help.:)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: help me please... i used the overlay of other but it doesnt work.. i follow all the instruction.. the it still doesnt work.. to those good for this please help me.... is there any ide why i doesnt wor

use this link: http://www.markyctrigger.com choose what generator u want to use :eh:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-03 21:46:19)

lair27
» n00b
1969-12-31

ate bka pwede mo akong gawan ng fs layout ung overlay plzzzzz pang hiphop po plzzzz
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Speak in English, though I understand what your saying. Haha. @topic: Paste your HTML codes in here. I think there's wrong with your editing, or generating.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

@lair speak in english,@josh wat's ur code?
elmacrec022
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi how can i paste an overlay to my profile is there anything i have to do? :|:cry:=(:rolleyes::doubt::crybaby::arrow:]
acnaiv11
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you make me a friendster-layout with my name in it???
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » help me please... i used the overlay of other but it doesnt work.. i follow all the instruction.. the it still doesnt work.. to those good for this please help me.... is there any ide why i doesnt wor

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:52

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy