• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Credits :[/b] Angell Deville OK I will show you how to make your own JS linker :) 1. Open your Ripway and name it [b]linker.js[/b] : [quote]function loader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle")

Pages: 1

[b]Credits :[/b] Angell Deville OK I will show you how to make your own JS linker :) 1. Open your Ripway and name it [b]linker.js[/b] : [quote]function loader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle")

KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Credits :[/b] Angell Deville OK I will show you how to make your own JS linker :) 1. Open your Ripway and name it [b]linker.js[/b] : [quote]function loader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle")

[b]Credits :[/b] Angell Deville OK I will show you how to make your own JS linker :) 1. Open your Ripway and name it [b]linker.js[/b] : [quote]function loader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle").href b=document.createElement("script") b.type="text/javascript" b.src=a document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(b) } loader()[/quote] 2. Make another script and name it [b]linker.swf[/b] : [quote]<?xml version="1.0"?> <bindings xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"> <binding id="thecradle"> <implementation> <constructor><![CDATA[document.write('<script src="[b]URL OF LINKER.JS[/b]"></script>')]]></constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>[/quote] 3. Make another script and name it [b]linker.css[/b] : [quote]body { -moz-binding:url("[b]URL OF LINKER.SWF[/b]#thecradle"); width:expression( function load(){ file=document.getElementById("cradle"); get=document.createElement("script"); get.type="text/javascript"; get.src=file.href; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(get);} window.onload=load); }[/quote] 4. Finally, put this JS linker into your [b]Media Box[/b]. The script will change after you save it so better not touch your Media Box after you hit save :) [quote]<style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url([b]URL linker.css[/b]);</style><a href='[b]URL JS[/b]' id='cradle'></a>[/quote] 5. Done :thumbsup:

Last edited by KaNaLiTnUk (2008-06-04 14:59:36)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Credits :[/b] Angell Deville OK I will show you how to make your own JS linker :) 1. Open your Ripway and name it [b]linker.js[/b] : [quote]function loader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle")

Bang Kanal.... [b]Thanks for sharing!![/b] =D:thumbsup:
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Credits :[/b] Angell Deville OK I will show you how to make your own JS linker :) 1. Open your Ripway and name it [b]linker.js[/b] : [quote]function loader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle")

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Bang Kanal.... Thanks for sharing!! =D:thumbsup:[/quote] Thank you Yuna. I hope it helps :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Actually its the same linker before. I was this already before. They just change some variables and id.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the linker is not 100% stable on IE... but anyways good job :thumbsup::D [img]http://sbonline.exofire.net/userbars/ie.png[/img]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-02 21:54:03)

KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

1st post updated with tutorial how to make your own JS linker :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Credits :[/b] Angell Deville OK I will show you how to make your own JS linker :) 1. Open your Ripway and name it [b]linker.js[/b] : [quote]function loader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle")

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:40

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy