• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hoPe I could makE A loT of FrieNd here!! I'm LoOking forWard for MeEting A lot Of peoPLe!!! :eh: To D moDeRAtorz Helloo To AlL I PRoMize 2 Be NICe. =D

Pages: 12

I hoPe I could makE A loT of FrieNd here!! I'm LoOking forWard for MeEting A lot Of peoPLe!!! :eh: To D moDeRAtorz Helloo To AlL I PRoMize 2 Be NICe. =D

marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I hoPe I could makE A loT of FrieNd here!! I'm LoOking forWard for MeEting A lot Of peoPLe!!! :eh: To D moDeRAtorz Helloo To AlL I PRoMize 2 Be NICe. =D

hi babynatzie..:penguin: i'm marjun/alquizar..:penguin: welcome 2 ftalk..:penguin: enjoy posting here..:penguin: but read d' rules first & follow dem..:penguin: cya' around.:wow: too much me hehe..:wow: n__________n:wow: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I hoPe I could makE A loT of FrieNd here!! I'm LoOking forWard for MeEting A lot Of peoPLe!!! :eh: To D moDeRAtorz Helloo To AlL I PRoMize 2 Be NICe. =D

[b] hi welcome 2 ftalk enjoy posting see yah around here btw, im dorothy :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I hoPe I could makE A loT of FrieNd here!! I'm LoOking forWard for MeEting A lot Of peoPLe!!! :eh: To D moDeRAtorz Helloo To AlL I PRoMize 2 Be NICe. =D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:14

[ 11 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy