1969-12-31

i dont know how to use overlay layouts..:crybaby:

i dont know how to use overlay layouts..:crybaby:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know how to use overlay layouts..:crybaby:

Tutorial on how to apply Overlay as your layout in your Friendster Page: [1] You download or you copy the codes of the Layout and paste in a Notepad. [2] You do the necessary editing which includes: - Putting of Friendster User ID's. - Filling up of personal details. - and so on. [3] After editing, go to [url=http://markyctrigger.com]Markyctrigger[/url] to generate the edited codes. [4] In Markyctrigger, you can choose 3 Friendster Overlay Generators: - OGvx (Standard) - OG ++ - OG Flash * Of those 3 generators, I strongly recommend the OG ++. [5] You then follow the instructions provided in the OG generator. [6] Done. Note: If your Overlay won't work, here are some possible reasons why: - Friendster might Updated again. - You didn't follow the instructions properly and carefully. - Markyctrigger Maintenance (Maybe) What you must do when your Overlay won't work on your page: - You must click the Revert button first (in the Customize Page). - Navigate around the "News and Announcements" section of the Markyctrigger Forum. - You search for Alternative ways, or temporary ways. (Markyctrigger members make temporary ways when Friendster filters Overlay scripts and codes, and the Main generators won't work.) - You can find these Alternative or temporary ways in the "News and Announcements" section of the Markyctrigger forum. Overlay Tutorial © Darryl

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-05-03 12:09:07)

danecute06
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont understand it promise..

Last edited by danecute06 (2008-05-03 12:35:31)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong seection go to fffriendster help.. [u][i][b]REPORTED[/b][/i][/u]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-03 18:37:56)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ dane, Dfamador gave you a good tutorial on how to use overlay prof..if you can understand it, u nid to ask somebody who knows how to deal with overlays to teach you personally.. :eh:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]wrong seection go to fffriendster help.. REPORTED[/quote] [color=dodgerblue] she's not in wrong thread!! friendster ocerlay is all about overlay..understand?? [/color]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

click [url=http://theftalk.com/t29967-Tutorial-on-how-to-use-Premade-Overlays.html]here[/url]..hope it can help you..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know how to use overlay layouts..:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 16 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy