• ARCHIVES 
  • » what do u think of friendster's scheduled maintenance thing??hate it or it's just ok w/ u?let me know.. :D

Pages: 1234

what do u think of friendster's scheduled maintenance thing??hate it or it's just ok w/ u?let me know.. :D

mariejoe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what do u think of friendster's scheduled maintenance thing??hate it or it's just ok w/ u?let me know.. :D

nahh...it doesnt agree with me especially if I have the mood in customizing my profile...wehehe... ~mariejoe~
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what do u think of friendster's scheduled maintenance thing??hate it or it's just ok w/ u?let me know.. :D

i hate it so much , amppp :[
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeahh.. i hate it.. especially when i get mood to edit profile.. so bothering.. :|
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

where can we see the schedules of maintenance ? or is it really scheduled ? :lol: :lol: of course i hate it .. i want them to do it while im asleep .. (selfish me ) :lol: :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

do they have a regular schedule for that?like maybe,every first day of the month?hehe.,just curious :ninja:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

actually , their doing it right now .. :retard: i wish they could at least "schedule" it .. :wallbash:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it bites cause i was about to make a new layout to test it on fs. :wasted:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=anitsirk29]yap, especially when i'm really in a mood to arrange and fix up my profile...hihihi![/quote] agree with her. and that's also my reason. =)
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate it :evil::thumbsdown:

Last edited by RichmondDarkrai (2008-08-28 01:44:34)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

FS did maintenance again, but this time, they "removed" the filters in the Media Box :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate it! :crybaby: argh! =D
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate maintenance! when i'm doing something, it just appeared! :cry:
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate maintenace :doubt: :thumbsup:
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think we just have to deal with that.. =):thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hate friendster maintenance ..
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For me it is ok for the friendster team to have their scheduled maintainance so that they will monitor what's happening in Friendster and so that they can change,update and clean the useless things in it.. Thats why dont hate it they are doing it for the good of their company and also for the good of all of us..
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate friendster maintenance. :mad:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate friendster maintenance..:evil:
sheynjheii
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate it when they do that maintenance thing.. :angry:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate it! especially if i'm in the zone to fix my profile! it just ruin the moment. :evil: :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what do u think of friendster's scheduled maintenance thing??hate it or it's just ok w/ u?let me know.. :D

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:58

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy