• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green][align=center]Hi guys! Just wanna share this layout to you! it's supposed to be a guy layout, but i changed my mind, haha sorry if it is not that fully tweaked i was not really on the moo

Pages: 1

[color=green][align=center]Hi guys! Just wanna share this layout to you! it's supposed to be a guy layout, but i changed my mind, haha sorry if it is not that fully tweaked i was not really on the moo

~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=green][align=center]Hi guys! Just wanna share this layout to you! it's supposed to be a guy layout, but i changed my mind, haha sorry if it is not that fully tweaked i was not really on the moo

[color=green][align=center]Hi guys! Just wanna share this layout to you! it's supposed to be a guy layout, but i changed my mind, haha sorry if it is not that fully tweaked i was not really on the mood to do layouts but, oh well here's the [u][b]code[/b][/u]:[/align][/color] [spoiler]http://h1.ripway.com/emOnOt16/anime.js[/spoiler] [b][u]PREVIEW:[/u][/b] [img]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3530/screen1ti0.png[/img] [u][b]LIVE PREVIEW:[/b][/u]:arrow:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/50621197[/url] use this linker: http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h63.htm

Last edited by ~*ChOLee16*~ (2008-05-04 00:21:57)

_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green][align=center]Hi guys! Just wanna share this layout to you! it's supposed to be a guy layout, but i changed my mind, haha sorry if it is not that fully tweaked i was not really on the moo

thnx for sharing :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green][align=center]Hi guys! Just wanna share this layout to you! it's supposed to be a guy layout, but i changed my mind, haha sorry if it is not that fully tweaked i was not really on the moo

can u provide us a screenshot... tnx,,striclty rules,,or else,, it will be deleted,,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-03 23:50:26)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

pls follow the new format in posting codes... and pls provide screenshot
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Provide a Screenshot and a TITLE.
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

plz post screnshot,preview girl
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o cool lay so nice lay sis :lol: i like a banner :thumbsup: kip it up sis :thumbsup:
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ portuniecho,shiffer, NOSIOJ, ijherafel[/b]-thnx for reminding me :) [b]@diansari and Reinz 3022[/b]- thnx for appreciating it
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.,., nice layie.,., huh.,., hmmmpf feel soo sad bcoz of da leaves.,., hihihi missed my*** hehehe soo emotional haha.,., enx for sharing!!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nice layout itz cool kip it up enx for sharin.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D[/b]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Autumn leaves ; Autumn - themed layout. Ratings: 8/10 - Good
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Autumn leaves ; Autumn - themed layout. Ratings: 8/10 - Good[/quote] thnx kuya dfamador :)
crazygothic
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout^^
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice layiie... amazing i will use that... kip it up... 1 repu 4 u!
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:tanks.....for ur kindness!!!nice work...
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wow :o Thanks for sharring this :thumbsup: Keep it up :D Its really cool =) Maek more =|[/b][/align]
orang baek hati
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layyie :thumbsup: keep it up =)
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank for share good job :) nice layout... =) :thumbsup: [spoiler]Newbie that was beautiful[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to CSS Subforum[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green][align=center]Hi guys! Just wanna share this layout to you! it's supposed to be a guy layout, but i changed my mind, haha sorry if it is not that fully tweaked i was not really on the moo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:53

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy