• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello fellow Friendsters!!! Is anybody else having trouble adding friends. I'm new to friendster, the first day I was on I was able to add friends easily. Now when I try to add friends it asks me to

Pages: 1

Hello fellow Friendsters!!! Is anybody else having trouble adding friends. I'm new to friendster, the first day I was on I was able to add friends easily. Now when I try to add friends it asks me to

niconax
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello fellow Friendsters!!! Is anybody else having trouble adding friends. I'm new to friendster, the first day I was on I was able to add friends easily. Now when I try to add friends it asks me to

Hello fellow Friendsters!!! Is anybody else having trouble adding friends. I'm new to friendster, the first day I was on I was able to add friends easily. Now when I try to add friends it asks me to log in again, every time I try to add. I tried it again with another account I have that I rarely use, and same thing. Are any of you having this same problem. I don't think these are all spam accounts, I checked the URLs to make sure.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello fellow Friendsters!!! Is anybody else having trouble adding friends. I'm new to friendster, the first day I was on I was able to add friends easily. Now when I try to add friends it asks me to

^oh yes i experience that situation almost everytime when i add friends..it's irritating,having to log-in again :doubt: ,but still,i would log-in so that i would have many friends(if they would accept my friend request :lol: )
niconax
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello fellow Friendsters!!! Is anybody else having trouble adding friends. I'm new to friendster, the first day I was on I was able to add friends easily. Now when I try to add friends it asks me to

The first day I logged on I was able to add freinds with ease. The 2nd day I was having trouble. Does this problem come and go?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [b] niconax [/b] may b da problem was cause your internet computer is too slow... or.. try to press f5 before u type your message... gud luck ;):thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it happened to me before...and i effin hate it...duh lolz... :lol: =D :D
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've experience that before, i hate those kind of things. :doubt::thumbsdown:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. not me!., i didn't experience those kind of things!.,
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i haven't experienced those kinds of things... yet... but the images are whack though.. it won't show up.. :mad::thumbsdown:
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]Oh yeah, I've experience that, I was pissed off because of it.[/sup]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello fellow Friendsters!!! Is anybody else having trouble adding friends. I'm new to friendster, the first day I was on I was able to add friends easily. Now when I try to add friends it asks me to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:44

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy