• ARCHIVES 
  • » code provided by: [b]Angell de Ville[/b] [color=#f50000][b]js part:[/b][/color] [quote]function rejectPost(){ if(pageViewerID==""){ alert("Please log in to your Friendster account to use this chatb

Pages: 12

code provided by: [b]Angell de Ville[/b] [color=#f50000][b]js part:[/b][/color] [quote]function rejectPost(){ if(pageViewerID==""){ alert("Please log in to your Friendster account to use this chatb

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: code provided by: [b]Angell de Ville[/b] [color=#f50000][b]js part:[/b][/color] [quote]function rejectPost(){ if(pageViewerID==""){ alert("Please log in to your Friendster account to use this chatb

hmm.. a new version of antiposer cbox huh.. cool! i'll try this on my page.. :)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: code provided by: [b]Angell de Ville[/b] [color=#f50000][b]js part:[/b][/color] [quote]function rejectPost(){ if(pageViewerID==""){ alert("Please log in to your Friendster account to use this chatb

can i see a preview
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]can i see a preview[/quote] worry not bout the preview other saw it and its working well this is a very old post see the date when it been posted... [b]2008-05-04 08:51:16[/b] pls juz try it ... u may paste the js anywhere with or with onload handler... preferably at upper most portion of ur codes... anyway ill try to locate where i save the sample url... the difference of the codes is anonymous users are obliged to login if they wish to post in ur chatbox... a notice will appear .... try the code then logout view ur page and try to send mssg to ur chatbox.. observe wat will happnd notice will appear and u will be redirected to fs homepage

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-16 05:04:47)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]hahaha bob its working in all browser my preview is out dated ... i think i already use the preview page for new lay i make...[/quote] hahahaha..ok I will give them a try :P
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice, but you dont know whos the sender. can you fix it?
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how to make it auto-refresh please. . . or how to put just a refresh button. . i just wish it is auto refresh haaaaay
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice tricks.. i like this 1.. i will try 4 i..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » code provided by: [b]Angell de Ville[/b] [color=#f50000][b]js part:[/b][/color] [quote]function rejectPost(){ if(pageViewerID==""){ alert("Please log in to your Friendster account to use this chatb

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy