• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.. i really like naruto... im all about five days.. then..i studied it.. but i really i can't.. though some.. just only for media box and code and testi and comments only.. the res are so diffic

Pages: 1

hello.. i really like naruto... im all about five days.. then..i studied it.. but i really i can't.. though some.. just only for media box and code and testi and comments only.. the res are so diffic

OWNSOME
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello.. i really like naruto... im all about five days.. then..i studied it.. but i really i can't.. though some.. just only for media box and code and testi and comments only.. the res are so diffic

hello.. i really like naruto... im all about five days.. then..i studied it.. but i really i can't.. though some.. just only for media box and code and testi and comments only.. the res are so difficult.. can u helpme?? pls.......[align=center][/align]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hello.. i really like naruto... im all about five days.. then..i studied it.. but i really i can't.. though some.. just only for media box and code and testi and comments only.. the res are so diffic

this must be in help section..anyway, for comments: <">for media box: <">

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-04 19:10:48)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello.. i really like naruto... im all about five days.. then..i studied it.. but i really i can't.. though some.. just only for media box and code and testi and comments only.. the res are so diffic

When you need help, or when are stuck up with something, then proceed to the Overlay Help section. ---> Reported.
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

moderator close dis topic...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.. i really like naruto... im all about five days.. then..i studied it.. but i really i can't.. though some.. just only for media box and code and testi and comments only.. the res are so diffic

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:05

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy