• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ahem,i just want to share to you guys this funny and i think a heart attack game =D Someone shared that to me last night while we are chatting..!Short discription to him???Hmmm,one of the code contrib

Pages: 1

Ahem,i just want to share to you guys this funny and i think a heart attack game =D Someone shared that to me last night while we are chatting..!Short discription to him???Hmmm,one of the code contrib

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ahem,i just want to share to you guys this funny and i think a heart attack game =D Someone shared that to me last night while we are chatting..!Short discription to him???Hmmm,one of the code contrib

Ahem,i just want to share to you guys this funny and i think a heart attack game =D Someone shared that to me last night while we are chatting..!Short discription to him???Hmmm,one of the code contributor of the forum or the [i]hide codes author[/i]..! :lol: ok lets start Here's the link :arrow: File Size: [b]164 kb[/b] :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/tjayvalrose02/IE-Game.exe just donwload and start the heart attack game =D have fun ^^

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-05 04:52:30)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Ahem,i just want to share to you guys this funny and i think a heart attack game =D Someone shared that to me last night while we are chatting..!Short discription to him???Hmmm,one of the code contrib

Lol..we already have that trick..anyway, thx for sharing.. :thumbsup:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Ahem,i just want to share to you guys this funny and i think a heart attack game =D Someone shared that to me last night while we are chatting..!Short discription to him???Hmmm,one of the code contrib

sh88T.. that was scary.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Lol..we already have that trick..anyway, thx for sharing.. :thumbsup:[/quote] is that so??then leave this thread if you have already this trick,just a thought..!btw,thankz for your comment :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gosh .. i thought it`s like something will come out .. hehehe .. nice prank ..
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that was pretty scary. i thought i was gnna hav to buy a new computer.... anyway pretty funny prank
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D Good thing it was only a game. :lol:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

scary thnks 4 sharin [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Douglasyoungers/FJ.jpg[/img]
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:[i][b]hehe,. cool trick!,.[/b][/i]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^haha nyc trick... i thought all my files have been deleted.. arghh
candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! im scared...many questions came to my mind when its all black... :crybaby: i was thinking that my mom and dad would get angry of me!! whaaa!! heart attack!!!!
froi_hurts
» n00b
1969-12-31

its scares me alot
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good thing it was only a trick... Pher! :o
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nothing will happen to our PC when i'll download it? Coz I'm gonna be dead. Anyways, thanks fer sharing. - I'll try to download it when I'm only alone at home so that my mom and dad won't see it. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ahem,i just want to share to you guys this funny and i think a heart attack game =D Someone shared that to me last night while we are chatting..!Short discription to him???Hmmm,one of the code contrib

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:59

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy