• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know most of you watch anime, but do you really know what is anime? where it came from? when was it first introduced? Well, here's a full description, history, facts and trivia of the [b]greatest w

Pages: 12

I know most of you watch anime, but do you really know what is anime? where it came from? when was it first introduced? Well, here's a full description, history, facts and trivia of the [b]greatest w

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know most of you watch anime, but do you really know what is anime? where it came from? when was it first introduced? Well, here's a full description, history, facts and trivia of the [b]greatest w

[quote=Lightness]cjoker2 wrote: For moderators: If you think this is a nonsense (but for me it makes sense) Thanks for this great Intro about anime world. :thumbsup: For me It's very helpful especially for young one's who only knew is to watch anime. Now they'll definitely know what kind of anime they must see and what are the don'ts Although Anime is just a drawing,most of the stories are based in real life story, and Anime has great effect in others life and so we must also have some knowledge about the different genre of anime.[/quote] hehe.. you're right there genius.. :D
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know most of you watch anime, but do you really know what is anime? where it came from? when was it first introduced? Well, here's a full description, history, facts and trivia of the [b]greatest w

[align=center]:arrow: Thanks for sharing :D[/align]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hiihihihih i saw this on wikipedia!! ahaha nice anyway thnx for explaining it to people! to appriciate the anime!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know most of you watch anime, but do you really know what is anime? where it came from? when was it first introduced? Well, here's a full description, history, facts and trivia of the [b]greatest w

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:55

[ 13 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy