• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yes. Another new freaking member and I hope lots of people are nice here... and also, I hope lots of them are [b]narutards[/b]. You know what I mean, right? Well, of course this isn't just a site to t

Pages: 12

Yes. Another new freaking member and I hope lots of people are nice here... and also, I hope lots of them are [b]narutards[/b]. You know what I mean, right? Well, of course this isn't just a site to t

tormentedbastard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Yes. Another new freaking member and I hope lots of people are nice here... and also, I hope lots of them are [b]narutards[/b]. You know what I mean, right? Well, of course this isn't just a site to t

Yes. Another new freaking member and I hope lots of people are nice here... and also, I hope lots of them are [b]narutards[/b]. You know what I mean, right? Well, of course this isn't just a site to talk about tricks/tutorials so maybe... just maybe. Forget about that. The name's Katrin but I prefer you call me Iccy instead. Typical teenager who's obsessed in anime... (Naruto) So yeah. That's it. :ninja: [spoiler]Sorry if that was really weird and all.[/spoiler]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Yes. Another new freaking member and I hope lots of people are nice here... and also, I hope lots of them are [b]narutards[/b]. You know what I mean, right? Well, of course this isn't just a site to t

nice to meet ya enjoy here btw, what is narutards? im also a naruto fan
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Yes. Another new freaking member and I hope lots of people are nice here... and also, I hope lots of them are [b]narutards[/b]. You know what I mean, right? Well, of course this isn't just a site to t

.,hey there!! nice to meet you... btw read the rules first kei?? have fun here in ftalk... narutards huh? :eh:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting... god bless you...
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color] hi katrin. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome here. hope yu would enjoy ftalk. read d' rules & follow dem. cya' around.[/b][/align]
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi iccy! welcome! :lol: yeah,, people r nice here,, enjoi posting..have fun! kip seif.. :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi Iccy < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Enjoy posting See u around :D [/color]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! enjoy stayin here. enjoy posting. but do follow the rules ayt? :D
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

elow elcome to eptok... enjoy around the furom...
mj21
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai.. welcome to fstalk.. post 100 agad.. para talker na.. hehe.. enjoy staying and chit-chating w/us.. read rules.. enjoy.. see u around.. _keepsafe_
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

were all nice here.! welcome to ftalk.! goodluck.! [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/29pzz11.gif[/img]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here :D
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello,, welcome to ftalk enjoy and happy posting! :D
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eow katrin welcome to ftalk.. kep on posting.. don't forget to read the rules i can be ur friend here if you have sum question just pm or just go to[b] help section[/b] :lol:

Last edited by angieli_kawaii (2008-05-06 03:47:39)

tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for all the welcome guys. And oh... Narutard means Naru (Naruto) + Tard (Retard) = Narutard. Just to let those who doesn't know. :lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lol. I think we'll be good friends since I'm a big fan of Naruto.
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi iccy! welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D if you havent read the rules yet, here's the link to the rules.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^ wee... your a naruto lover too? haha.. im also one! and i really like your ava.. deidara!! you see,, im a deidadz lover!! woohoo.. haha.. nice team up for deitobi eh, haha.. but i prefer deidatchi. haha. even though their both boys,., its just deidara looks like a girl. weee... :D:D:D
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so many Naruto lovers here makes me gonna enjoy being in this forum.. THATS for sure! =)
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy posting. ok? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yes. Another new freaking member and I hope lots of people are nice here... and also, I hope lots of them are [b]narutards[/b]. You know what I mean, right? Well, of course this isn't just a site to t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:40

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy