• ARCHIVES 
  • » What [b]Anti Virus[/b] are you using and what is the best [b]Anti Virus[/b] for you so that our friends will know what Anti Virus really is the best.

Pages: 1

What [b]Anti Virus[/b] are you using and what is the best [b]Anti Virus[/b] for you so that our friends will know what Anti Virus really is the best.

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What [b]Anti Virus[/b] are you using and what is the best [b]Anti Virus[/b] for you so that our friends will know what Anti Virus really is the best.

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-07 01:03:34)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What [b]Anti Virus[/b] are you using and what is the best [b]Anti Virus[/b] for you so that our friends will know what Anti Virus really is the best.

norton 360!
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What [b]Anti Virus[/b] are you using and what is the best [b]Anti Virus[/b] for you so that our friends will know what Anti Virus really is the best.

Kaspersky. =)
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kaspersky Internet Security 7.. =)
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yah.Kaspersky really is one of the best because its friendly to use and easy to manipulate. Nod32 also is as best as Kaspersky but Nod32 is not good for newbie because of its complicated and confusing interface.For experts only.:D Im using no NOD32 because my activation key of my Kaspersky expires.Weew. :clock: Bitdefender also is as good as the two but I don't really know its information:question:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Bitdefender is the best.. That's what Im using.. but when the trial is over, i usually use kaspersky since bitdefender doesn't allow 2 consecutive trials.. Bitdefender, Kaspersky and NOD32 are the top 3 [url=http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/][b][u]HERE[/u][/b][/url]

Last edited by aich (2008-05-07 22:12:47)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I guess I have to CLOSE this so we could continue to post in the original thread. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t6742-best-virus-remover%3F.html peace awt. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What [b]Anti Virus[/b] are you using and what is the best [b]Anti Virus[/b] for you so that our friends will know what Anti Virus really is the best.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:47

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy