• ARCHIVES 
  • » too bad i expected that kahoko hino will choose somebody in the end.i hope there will be a season two and many more seasons :D :wow: i love hihara :kiss: :wow: hihara is mine =D :wow: I want u to he

Pages: 12

too bad i expected that kahoko hino will choose somebody in the end.i hope there will be a season two and many more seasons :D :wow: i love hihara :kiss: :wow: hihara is mine =D :wow: I want u to he

liletoile
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: too bad i expected that kahoko hino will choose somebody in the end.i hope there will be a season two and many more seasons :D :wow: i love hihara :kiss: :wow: hihara is mine =D :wow: I want u to he

len and kazuki!
pollymoon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: too bad i expected that kahoko hino will choose somebody in the end.i hope there will be a season two and many more seasons :D :wow: i love hihara :kiss: :wow: hihara is mine =D :wow: I want u to he

I like Len.I think they are a nice couple because about the concour romance, 2 violinists who are competitors fall in love (which is Kahoko & Len). Also Keichii is also cute & Hihara too, he likes Kahoko.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll go for lhen!., lhen is da best!., hehe. lol
khei5869
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think that Len is more suitable with kahoko!!!=)
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ryoutarou Tsuchiura :thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

LEN LEN! hahaha....they suit together!
hino008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][align=center][/align]I like Len Tsukimori so much because he's the cutiest among the rest..!;):thumbsup:
hino008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][img][/img]http://photos-121.friendster.com/e1/photos/12/15/64215121/1_317885514m.jpg[b][/b]Len is super cute...go LEN!!![b][/b][align=center][/align]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like hihara senpai for kahoko!!!!
marlkc
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe!!! u all really lyk LEN....well too bad the story was still short for me...and it was a one-way love....haii....but i really love how the two violin romance play....they really do inspire me....and now im earning and saving money for my very own violin ^_^ for my choice for kahoko....it truely is Len....but if not kahoko is myn ^_^
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#00ffcc]Voted for [b]Kazuki Hihara[/b]! Cause he's so energetic... wahihi...[/color]
Raisheru
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like hihara kazuki for kahoko! they're compatible..^^:thumbsup: [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k240/lyshel/pic21.jpg[/img]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Raisheru]i like hihara kazuki for kahoko! they're compatible..^^:thumbsup:[/quote] yep...totally agree with u....errr... sis
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i loveee Len~ he's soo cool :D
cris1435254
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihara-chan!!!!! ^__________^
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

len tsukimori just favoring the one leading... :D
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Len and Kazuki ist the best :wow:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]tsukimori is the perfect one fer kahoko BTW, there is really a 2nd season of dis animu if it already aired i will try to write the review~[/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]Well..Tsukimori for me![/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » too bad i expected that kahoko hino will choose somebody in the end.i hope there will be a season two and many more seasons :D :wow: i love hihara :kiss: :wow: hihara is mine =D :wow: I want u to he

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:26

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy