• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Tekken 6 (鉄拳6, Tekken 6?) is the latest installment of Namco's Tekken series, which was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007. It is the first game to be released on Namco

Pages: 1

[i]Tekken 6 (鉄拳6, Tekken 6?) is the latest installment of Namco's Tekken series, which was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007. It is the first game to be released on Namco

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]Tekken 6 (鉄拳6, Tekken 6?) is the latest installment of Namco's Tekken series, which was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007. It is the first game to be released on Namco

[i]Tekken 6 (鉄拳6, Tekken 6?) is the latest installment of Namco's Tekken series, which was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007. It is the first game to be released on Namco's new (as of yet unnamed) PlayStation 3 based arcade board, is expected to be released for the PlayStation 3 sometime after Soulcalibur IV in 2008, and is currently regarded as one of the most highly anticipated PlayStation 3 games yet to be released.[1][/i] [b]Trailers:[/b] At E3 in 2005, a teaser video featured Jin Kazama demonstrating some martial arts moves. At E3 in 2006 a second trailer begins showing Lili, armed with an umbrella or parasol, walking through a forlorn desert village. In the next scene, Jin suddenly careens through the wall of a church, and Lili follows closely behind, goading him into battle. The two fight and manage to land a few blows on one-another before being interrupted by Hwoarang crashing through a stained glass window on his motorcycle. Taking advantage of Jin's distraction, Lili kicks him high into the air, allowing Hwoarang to leap from his bike and crash it into the airborne Jin. The motorcycle explodes, prompting Jin to transform into Devil Jin. Devil Jin attacks the pair, but Hwoarang races forward and lands several kicks on Devil Jin, forcing Devil Jin to retreat back into the air. Incensed, he fires a blast of energy from the third eye on his forehead, causing the church steeple to fall towards Hwoarang and Lili. In February 2007, Namco released a third trailer. This new trailer featured actual gameplay footage of Tekken 6 and introduced new characters, Zafina and Leo. The trailer also showcased many of the new stages and locales the game will take place in, as well as an expanded character-customization feature. Finally, the trailer ends with Bryan Fury, as he uses a shotgun to finish a juggle combo. [b]Story:[/b] The storyline for Tekken 6 has yet to be officially translated. According to fan-based translations, however, which have now been proven to be true by several gameplay videos, Jin Kazama has been revealed as the winner of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, and has begun using the Mishima Zaibatsu for world conquest, declaring war on several nations and even space colonies until the entire world is at war. Meanwhile, Kazuya Mishima has discovered the division of G Corporation that tried to kill him, and takes his revenge by murdering them all. Kazuya then takes control of G Corporation and uses it as the only power in the world to counter the Mishima Zaibatsu. By this time, the world sees G Corporation as its only saviour and Kazuya is viewed as a hero, although his true intentions are to kill Jin and steal his part of the Devil Gene to stop him interfering with his own plans for world domination. Using G Corporation's newfound popularity to his advantage, Kazuya puts a bounty on Jin's head, dead or alive. Jin, having anticipated this, announces the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 to rid himself of Kazuya and his enemies once and for all. [b]Content and new features:[/b] Director Katsuhiro Harada (who also directed Tekken 5) said that Tekken 6 will retain all of the elements from Tekken 5 and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection that were well-received by fans. He also said that the stages will be bigger and will have more interactivity and the character customization feature will be more involved with gameplay.[2] In Tekken 6, every frame animation for every character has been changed. In Tekken 6, some stages are multi-tiered like Cemetery and Fallen Colony with new stage features and has daylight/night-time transitions (Temple Grounds) depending on the stage. Tekken 6 will have an online versus multiplayer mode.[3] The customization system from Tekken 5 returns with improved options and more items in Tekken 6. The player is able to switch tops and bottoms between available character costumes, as well as substitute alternate pieces. There are common options shared by many or all characters including various items like glasses, hats, decorative swords, a Japanese banner and options for 'bare hands' or 'bare feet'. There are also character-specific items and pieces, as well as special items that unlock Item Moves once equipped. Tekken 6 adds a new "rage" system, which gives characters more power in a same way that charge techniques do, and gets automatically activated when the character's vitality gets low. When it is activated, a red energy field surrounds the character and their health bar starts to flicker in red.[4] Tekken 6 also introduces "item moves", with which a character uses an item to attack the opponent (for example, Bryan Fury uses a shotgun, Anna Williams kicks off one of her shoes, Ling Xiaoyu attacks others with a pair of mittens, Nina Williams uppercuts with a scalpel and Asuka Kazama uses a paper fan). Tekken 6 introduces a new system named "Bound" system; after moves that knock the opponent down in juggles, the opponent cannot tech roll. A new bounce comes into play, extending juggle possibilities. Tekken 6 has an increased health bar compared to the previous games, due to new features stated above which deplete a lot of health. In August 2007 did Tekken 6's producer Harada say "We want Tekken 6 to both look cool and play good" Adding "We don't want to disappoint our Tekken fans, so we're working hard on making Tekken 6 good", which was posted on 2 pages on their "[3]Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition"] [b]Characters:[/b] Harada has stated that Tekken 6 will boast the greatest number of characters ever seen in a Tekken game[2] with a total of 41 characters. According to Namco, virtually all of the Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection characters will be returning with new additional characters. As of November 2007, five new characters have been confirmed. The first character, Zafina, is a female who will have moves Harada likened to that of a "spider"[2] and who enters the tournament to prevent the clash of the "two evil stars." The second character, Leo, is a German who is intended to be a character which can be played by beginners and experienced players alike. The death of Leo's mother prompts Leo to begin investigating the Mishima Zaibatsu. [2] The third character, Miguel, is a Spaniard with a passion for fighting, but no real discipline. Miguel wants to exact revenge upon the death of his sister at her wedding. The fourth character, Bob, is an American who is known as a martial arts genius. Due to being unable to defeat larger opponents however, he disappeared from the fighting world, determined to increase his weight and power while still maintaining speed. Bob enters The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 to test his new skills. Azazel is the final boss of the game. Azazel's story is said to be related with Zafina and Julia Chang's story in Tekken 6 and the confrontation between Jin Kazama and his father Kazuya Mishima. NANCY-MIS47J is a hidden sub-boss, whose story says she is an upgraded version of the Jacks for the Mishima Zaibatsu. The official site shows one more space on the selection screen which may be used for Azazel. [b] New characters:[/b] Bob[5] Leo[6] Miguel Caballero Rojo[7] Zafina[8] Jack-6[9] Azazel[10] (final boss) NANCY-MI847J[11] (bonus boss before fighting Jin Kazama) [b]Confirmed returning characters:[/b] Anna Williams[12] Armor King[13] Asuka Kazama[14] Baek Doo San[15] Bruce Irvin[16] Bryan Fury[17] Christie Monteiro[18] Craig Marduk[19] Devil Jin[20] Eddy Gordo[21] Feng Wei[22] Ganryu[23] Heihachi Mishima[24] Hwoarang[25] Jin Kazama[26] Julia Chang[27] Kazuya Mishima[28] King II[29] Kuma Jr.[30] Lee Chaolan[31] Lei Wulong[32] Lili[33] Ling Xiaoyu[34] Marshall Law[35] Mokujin[36] Nina Williams[37] Panda[38] Paul Phoenix[39] Raven[40] Roger Jr.[41] Sergei Dragunov[42] Steve Fox[43] Wang Jinrei[44] Yoshimitsu[45] [b]Stages:[/b] Azazel's Chamber (Final stage / Azazel's stage) Cemetery (multi-tier) City After Dark Fallen Colony (multi-tier) Gargoyle's Perch (Jin Kazama's stage) High Roller's Club Manji Valley Mystical Forest Nancy MI847J's Stage (Nancy MI847J's stage) (This stage currently does not have an official name) Noh Theater Rustic Asia Temple Grounds (multi-tier) Urban War Zone _______________________________________ guys,what do u think about tekken 6? ----- sorry for the long msg..haha ----- credits to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken_6 for the infos
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Tekken 6 (鉄拳6, Tekken 6?) is the latest installment of Namco's Tekken series, which was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007. It is the first game to be released on Namco

Wow nice what a worthy infearmation =D Btw, I haven't seen Forest Law will return in Tekken 6?! And I'm very excited to the new framed animation moves in Tekken 6 :D Will Hakkyoko-ken will be effective in Tekken 6?!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Tekken 6 (鉄拳6, Tekken 6?) is the latest installment of Namco's Tekken series, which was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007. It is the first game to be released on Namco

i luv tekken
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

watch out as it will hit the big screen soon! =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hope Outerhaven will implement a tournament in this new game on October!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ak0cs3m]watch out as it will hit the big screen soon![/quote] ^really?when??? :o
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tekken 6 is kewl. I don't play it though, my sister does. She uses Yoshimitsu.. :P
princesskasumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeap.i use lili.. love the game
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool game i love tekken series but i dont have playstation 3 so i can't play this game :crybaby: :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Tekken franchise is one of the best fight games, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to playing Tekken 6. But they're not bringing Michelle Chang back? Booo!! :thumbsdown: That's my only disappointment.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-29 21:36:32)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ But Julia Chang was there! Geez my favorite one.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I didn't played Tekken 6 yet, but dat's a great game. :thumbsup: [/b]
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love tekken games!!!! :wow::wow: that's great game!!!! :wow: i love it!!! :wow:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love this game. i hope this one is the best!
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tekken 6 is so cool..i like this game
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i liek tekken 6 than street fighter! i loev jin kazama. and asuka kazama so much! thanks for teh info. specially, new characters.:D

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-12-19 11:10:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Tekken 6 (鉄拳6, Tekken 6?) is the latest installment of Namco's Tekken series, which was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007. It is the first game to be released on Namco

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:26

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy