• ARCHIVES 
  • » it can be viewed now in both IE and FF. Hope you'll like it. Please make some suggestions to make it better. Criticisms are also accepted, provided that you'll still show some respect. Thank You. Clic

Pages: 1

it can be viewed now in both IE and FF. Hope you'll like it. Please make some suggestions to make it better. Criticisms are also accepted, provided that you'll still show some respect. Thank You. Clic

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it can be viewed now in both IE and FF. Hope you'll like it. Please make some suggestions to make it better. Criticisms are also accepted, provided that you'll still show some respect. Thank You. Clic

it can be viewed now in both IE and FF. Hope you'll like it. Please make some suggestions to make it better. Criticisms are also accepted, provided that you'll still show some respect. Thank You. Click [url=http://www.friendster.com/aiconavaluna][b][u]HERE[/u][/b][/url] to view my profile. [b]I need suggestions.[/b] [b]UPDATED:[/b] Now with footer and new background you will love. :D [quote][b]WHAT'S INSIDE?[/b] Centered Profile Glossy and Rounded Small Photos Banner and Footer Sliding Images in Photo Gallery All Boxes are IN (except Google Ads) Images are made by ME You're My Honeybunch Music[/quote]

Last edited by aich (2008-10-24 19:56:01)

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: it can be viewed now in both IE and FF. Hope you'll like it. Please make some suggestions to make it better. Criticisms are also accepted, provided that you'll still show some respect. Thank You. Clic

yeah. i finnd it cute.;) 7 out of 10.;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: it can be viewed now in both IE and FF. Hope you'll like it. Please make some suggestions to make it better. Criticisms are also accepted, provided that you'll still show some respect. Thank You. Clic

Cool profile!! hope mine could be as cool!=)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=@mUtHy_fRuiTy@]yeah. i finnd it cute.;) 7 out of 10.[/quote] [quote=jieduck]Cool profile!! hope mine could be as cool![/quote] thank you.. hope you could give some suggestions too..
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice kid but.... just make your background in your boxes transparent so its more likely good!!!!!
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^thank you for you suggestion.. i'll try that in some other profiles, my bg sucks i just made it..
coppercity1607
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool job, but better u move the friends box to the left...
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=coppercity1607]cool job, but better u move the friends box to the left...[/quote] do i have to? its a centered profile and single column profile, it looks better than the two columned profile..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Nice profile. Keep it up. =)[/b][/color]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh yea, It's cute. I suggest you center the Main Navigations since it's not centered (I viewed your profile using IE)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=HunkeeDoree]Nice profile. Keep it up. =)[/quote] well, thank you.. i wish you had given some suggestions.. :D [quote=Dfamador]I suggest you center the Main Navigations since it's not centered (I viewed your profile using IE)[/quote] oh really? i also view it, using IE.. its centered.. how come its not centerd when you view it..

Last edited by aich (2008-05-13 01:12:40)

iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Great ur profile so nice =):thumbsup:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=iconald]Great ur profile so nice =):thumbsup:[/quote] well, thank you.. hope you drop suggestions too.. :globe:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thats nice.! ahaha.1 keep it up.!
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]thats nice.! ahaha.1 keep it up.![/quote] thank you.. what's the #1 meant? u rate me 1? :D
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.! wow.! thanks for sharing.! ahahah.!
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=23rd]hi.! wow.! thanks for sharing.! ahahah.![/quote] well, thank you for your comment.. but as iv said already in my previous replies here, please make a suggestion.. okay?
zaldy712
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love the song. :wow: Soooo cute! :thumbsup:
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

ow .. the titLe of that song is cuppycake song by amy castLe .. that's my bg music too .. even on my myspace .. hmm ... ^^

Last edited by chipapuu (2008-07-13 21:54:07)

Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one, youve got it keep it up
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it can be viewed now in both IE and FF. Hope you'll like it. Please make some suggestions to make it better. Criticisms are also accepted, provided that you'll still show some respect. Thank You. Clic

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:05

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy