• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all!!! i'm wawen..and i'm new here..:D hoping to gain more friends here at FStalk^.^hehhehe and learn more codes that i dont know yet... good day every one!!!have a restful nyt ahead^_^ oopss,w

Pages: 12

hi to all!!! i'm wawen..and i'm new here..:D hoping to gain more friends here at FStalk^.^hehhehe and learn more codes that i dont know yet... good day every one!!!have a restful nyt ahead^_^ oopss,w

natal_angelz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to all!!! i'm wawen..and i'm new here..:D hoping to gain more friends here at FStalk^.^hehhehe and learn more codes that i dont know yet... good day every one!!!have a restful nyt ahead^_^ oopss,w

hi to all!!! i'm wawen..and i'm new here..:D hoping to gain more friends here at FStalk^.^hehhehe and learn more codes that i dont know yet... good day every one!!!have a restful nyt ahead^_^ oopss,w8 w8 w8..can u add me up guys???:eh: natal_angelz@yahoo.com.ph..thnx thnx! i'm 16 and single^_^wahehehe:eh:
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all!!! i'm wawen..and i'm new here..:D hoping to gain more friends here at FStalk^.^hehhehe and learn more codes that i dont know yet... good day every one!!!have a restful nyt ahead^_^ oopss,w

hi...woow.. im frst to comment u.. hhmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and u'll really learn many codes here.. hhmm..have fun ang see yah around..
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all!!! i'm wawen..and i'm new here..:D hoping to gain more friends here at FStalk^.^hehhehe and learn more codes that i dont know yet... good day every one!!!have a restful nyt ahead^_^ oopss,w

Welcome to FTalk.. :) if you haven't read the rules yet, here's the link to it.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules enjoy this forum and just ask the mods if there's any problem.. (phew, i'm talking like i'm an experienced FTalk member :lol:)
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. read and follow the rules. ok? :D enjoy posting :thumbsup:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color] hi wawen. i'm louise/louiz. welcom 2 ftalk. enjoy posting. but 1st -- read & follow d' rules. cya' around.[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-06 16:25:46)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello wawen < im Antonette First to welcome u here on Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me u gotta read a lot to learn a lot=) enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk, newbie. read the rules before posting. avoid spamming. teecee.:)[/align]
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei welcome to Ftalk bro..you can call me Lee or Kuya Lee..see you around the forum!:thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi wawen welcome to eptok.... pls do read the rules...
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hi wawen.. im mikai... please follow the rule and if you have problems or questions feel free to ask me... im might answer it.. if you want to request a siggy pm me... ahaha.. oh i forgot enjoy postin.. [/b]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi waven... nice meeting u... welcum 2 ftalk... njoy post...
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there. Welcome to Friendstertalk, and experience loads of FUN.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! have fun posting! be sure to fallow the rules!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello! Welcome to ftalk :D
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here! =)=)
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum 2 ftalk, njoy posting u wont regret dt uv joined hir promise!!! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk.. read the rules..
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

elloe,,, ahaha! welcum2 ftalk! enjoi posting :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hi wawen, welcome! I'm also a newbie here, hope that we will enjoy staying here. Enjoy the forum! but pls ensure not to spam.... God bless!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all!!! i'm wawen..and i'm new here..:D hoping to gain more friends here at FStalk^.^hehhehe and learn more codes that i dont know yet... good day every one!!!have a restful nyt ahead^_^ oopss,w

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:52

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy