• ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't really notice some topic which are already posted before.. you may see that i posted some thread/tutorial which already exist.. i don't mean to do that, i'm just a new member here and i just

Pages: 1

i didn't really notice some topic which are already posted before.. you may see that i posted some thread/tutorial which already exist.. i don't mean to do that, i'm just a new member here and i just

16th
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i didn't really notice some topic which are already posted before.. you may see that i posted some thread/tutorial which already exist.. i don't mean to do that, i'm just a new member here and i just

i didn't really notice some topic which are already posted before.. you may see that i posted some thread/tutorial which already exist.. i don't mean to do that, i'm just a new member here and i just want to help people out there especially in overlay profs.. but this doesn't mean that i'm not reading some threads.. it just happened that i'm not really aware with those thread.. honestly, i can't browse each and every tutorial here because of their numbers.. :wasted: .. i decided to make those thread because i found it essential especiallt to those newbie out there.. To All Mods: If you think my threads/tutorials are already existing, just inform me and then close it.. thx and more power to all of us.. :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't really notice some topic which are already posted before.. you may see that i posted some thread/tutorial which already exist.. i don't mean to do that, i'm just a new member here and i just

This is my opinion so don't take this personally on anyway. I suggest read the Tricks and Tutorial directories first before posting any code or ideas. I said directories due to there are 2 directories. By Author and Categorical, both almost up-to-date. We don't have the right to stop you from posting because you have good intentions regarding your post but as a member. It's your duty and responsibility to follow the rules and try to avoid duplicated threads as possible. I'll make it simple... Just read Tricks and Tutorial directories first and compare your soon to be post to the ones already posted. It's ok to post it, if it's only similar but. If it's a duplicated topic. We will lock it, to avoid confusion upon the members. Good day.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't really notice some topic which are already posted before.. you may see that i posted some thread/tutorial which already exist.. i don't mean to do that, i'm just a new member here and i just

If you think some of your topics are same as the others, you may just send a report so we could lock it. The report button is located on the bottom part of each posts. Anyway it's alright if you created those since you didn't know that they are already been posted before. But it would be better if you could familiarize first the forum specially these sections: Friendster Tricks and Tutorials, Friendster Add-Ons, Friendster Graphics, Friendster Overlay. =)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok, i'll try to read those sections.. thx :thumbsup: edited: how about this tutorial? http://theftalk.com/t29967-Tutorial-on-how-to-use-Premade-Overlays.html coz a lot of people are asking me something related to that, so i decided to make a tutorial on how to use premade overlays.. =|

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-06 11:40:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't really notice some topic which are already posted before.. you may see that i posted some thread/tutorial which already exist.. i don't mean to do that, i'm just a new member here and i just

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:59

[ 13 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy