• ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't really read this when i was starting to use [b]C4D's[/b]. but for those who wants to read some kinda instructions. here it is, but it's kinda heavy. [b]AGAIN[/b] credits to: [b]FriendlyRacist

Pages: 12

i didn't really read this when i was starting to use [b]C4D's[/b]. but for those who wants to read some kinda instructions. here it is, but it's kinda heavy. [b]AGAIN[/b] credits to: [b]FriendlyRacist

dyinginside
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i didn't really read this when i was starting to use [b]C4D's[/b]. but for those who wants to read some kinda instructions. here it is, but it's kinda heavy. [b]AGAIN[/b] credits to: [b]FriendlyRacist

i didn't really read this when i was starting to use [b]C4D's[/b]. but for those who wants to read some kinda instructions. here it is, but it's kinda heavy. [b]AGAIN[/b] credits to: [b]FriendlyRacist a.k.a FriendlyGuy[/b] [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/20/1526439/Updated%20c4d%20tutz0r.png[/img]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-15 15:21:35)

Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't really read this when i was starting to use [b]C4D's[/b]. but for those who wants to read some kinda instructions. here it is, but it's kinda heavy. [b]AGAIN[/b] credits to: [b]FriendlyRacist

first comment!! :thumbsup: thx for sharin' i'll try dat :)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't really read this when i was starting to use [b]C4D's[/b]. but for those who wants to read some kinda instructions. here it is, but it's kinda heavy. [b]AGAIN[/b] credits to: [b]FriendlyRacist

WTH, so heavy! LOL :O :lol: I heard that C4D eats a hee-uge amount of space. Anyway, thank you for sharing this one to us! Geez where were you all this time... LOL :lol:
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i think i've been always here. but i was not that active. :D hey. if it's too heavy. i'm sorry. it's for our own good. :p
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ @joebz: exactly!!! i have downloaded a piece of c4d and it's about 11 mb!!! :retard: but..it's worth it though.. anyway, thanks for the tutorial, i'm really happy for this coz i really don't know how to use a c4d...hahahaa..now i'm going to practice!!! =D thanks again!!

Last edited by nicey (2008-05-06 10:17:25)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im using C4D last year wahehe.. its so cool it adds texture to ur sig.. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. I was planning to download C4D before but I was too lazy (until now lol). So I just download pre-made C4D images. hehe.. But maybe if I have a loose schedule, I will concentrate more using this.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha..for me,i was lazy enough to just download premades...ahaha anyway,thanks 4 sharing..i learned a lot..gonna try :D
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.! :lol: i love it.! haha.. i'll try that..
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its so complicated but its cool
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.waaw.coolios.!
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!! thanks for sharing.. im gonna try this one!!
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa. *nosebleed* haha. anyways, thanks for sharing.=)
Rubayyi
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. but it's hard..lol :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well. Some of C4D' aren't that heavy. :paranoid: I'm learning to mix C4D with some anime pics. With some rendering tricks. Just download some cool C4Ds. :drool: C4D is cool to learn. :cool::thumbsup:
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. C4D is cool.. i guess il try it soon after i get satisfied with adobe..:D hmm tnx btw for sharing this.. ^_^
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w! cool tut! really helps huh! thnx for that!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice toot! tnx for sharing!
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ill try using some cd4 in my graphics ,I haven't tried that yet.Thanks for sharing:)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow! I didn't know c4d was that great! I wanna download..but i dont have that much disk space =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't really read this when i was starting to use [b]C4D's[/b]. but for those who wants to read some kinda instructions. here it is, but it's kinda heavy. [b]AGAIN[/b] credits to: [b]FriendlyRacist

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:34

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy