• ARCHIVES 
  • » good day this is my first time creating an overlay layout and I have tried to spawn testimonials in my profile, but it didn't spawn how to solve this problem if i want to spawn testimonials on the w

Pages: 1

good day this is my first time creating an overlay layout and I have tried to spawn testimonials in my profile, but it didn't spawn how to solve this problem if i want to spawn testimonials on the w

blacksnake
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

good day this is my first time creating an overlay layout and I have tried to spawn testimonials in my profile, but it didn't spawn how to solve this problem if i want to spawn testimonials on the w

good day this is my first time creating an overlay layout and I have tried to spawn testimonials in my profile, but it didn't spawn how to solve this problem if i want to spawn testimonials on the white section of the picture below? [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/dtorment66/testipawn.jpg[/img]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: good day this is my first time creating an overlay layout and I have tried to spawn testimonials in my profile, but it didn't spawn how to solve this problem if i want to spawn testimonials on the w

use this script and paste it in your HTML code: [quote]<div id="content_18"></div> <script language="javascript"> module18="yes"; </script>[/quote] create another Div and define the top, left margin.. i suppose you know this already.. :eh:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-07 05:49:54)

blacksnake
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: good day this is my first time creating an overlay layout and I have tried to spawn testimonials in my profile, but it didn't spawn how to solve this problem if i want to spawn testimonials on the w

i got 8.....
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok..gud luck.. topic solved? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » good day this is my first time creating an overlay layout and I have tried to spawn testimonials in my profile, but it didn't spawn how to solve this problem if i want to spawn testimonials on the w

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy