• ARCHIVES 
  • » in making my own overlay, can i just convert the CSS codes of my friendster layout to html? if it's possible, what then should i do after the conversion to apply it to my friendster? I used the Markcy

Pages: 1

in making my own overlay, can i just convert the CSS codes of my friendster layout to html? if it's possible, what then should i do after the conversion to apply it to my friendster? I used the Markcy

rahneejoyce
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

in making my own overlay, can i just convert the CSS codes of my friendster layout to html? if it's possible, what then should i do after the conversion to apply it to my friendster? I used the Markcy

in making my own overlay, can i just convert the CSS codes of my friendster layout to html? if it's possible, what then should i do after the conversion to apply it to my friendster? I used the Markcytrigger overlay generator but nothing happens... i'm really dying to use friendster add-ons without changing my layout!!! But they wouldn't appear... pls help!!!

Last edited by rahneejoyce (2008-05-07 08:35:21)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: in making my own overlay, can i just convert the CSS codes of my friendster layout to html? if it's possible, what then should i do after the conversion to apply it to my friendster? I used the Markcy

hmm..as far as my knowledge is concern, you can't convert CSS codes into HTML codes..but it's possible to make your overlay appear like a CSS layout.. like this: http://h1.ripway.com/dumbfans/deathnote.html
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: in making my own overlay, can i just convert the CSS codes of my friendster layout to html? if it's possible, what then should i do after the conversion to apply it to my friendster? I used the Markcy

Oh yea, the layout seems to be CSS, though it really is an Overlay. Tricky~
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@topic starter, is that what you mean?
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehehe mine is different my css luks overlay... http://profiles.friendster.com/66610334 anyway regarding to the topic the answer is yes...
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice layout..simple but credible.. :thumbsup:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ^ Switpotato: I agree, your layouts are CSS but is like an Overlay.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well, it's really an overlay.. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » in making my own overlay, can i just convert the CSS codes of my friendster layout to html? if it's possible, what then should i do after the conversion to apply it to my friendster? I used the Markcy

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:21

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy