• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone! I'm a newbie! I hope that everybody is enjoying and helping each other here! God bless to all!

Pages: 12

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie! I hope that everybody is enjoying and helping each other here! God bless to all!

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone! I'm a newbie! I hope that everybody is enjoying and helping each other here! God bless to all!

hi jieduck.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D if you havent read the rules yet, here's the link to the rules.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone! I'm a newbie! I hope that everybody is enjoying and helping each other here! God bless to all!

[quote=gracemac]Hi sir jieduck.. welcome to ftalk.. have fun in here.. see yah around.. godbless to you..[/quote] Thanks Grace!!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello jieduck < im Antonette First to welcome u here on Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@mj & bembi: Thanks a lot in welcoming me here! God bless!
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi jieduck! welcome to ftalk! ... enjoi posting! read and follow the rules... seeyah around ... :) --btw .. i'm shie! :D
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi babynatzie..:penguin: i'm marjun/alquizar..:penguin: welcome 2 ftalk..:penguin: enjoy posting here..:penguin: but read d' rules first & follow dem..:penguin: cya' around.:wow: too much me hehe..:wow: n__________n:wow: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks once again for the very warm welcome from everybody here!! Trully appreciated. God bless us all!!=)=)
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hi welcome 2 ftalk enjoy posting see yah around here btw, im dorothy :) [/b]

Last edited by sadangel08 (2008-05-11 07:43:41)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone! I'm a newbie! I hope that everybody is enjoying and helping each other here! God bless to all!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:36

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy