• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Their Common First[/b]:Viruses, worms, Trojans, and bots are all part of a class of software called malware. Malware is a short for malicious software. It is code or software that is specifically

Pages: 12

[b]Their Common First[/b]:Viruses, worms, Trojans, and bots are all part of a class of software called malware. Malware is a short for malicious software. It is code or software that is specifically

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Their Common First[/b]:Viruses, worms, Trojans, and bots are all part of a class of software called malware. Malware is a short for malicious software. It is code or software that is specifically

[b]Their Common First[/b]:Viruses, worms, Trojans, and bots are all part of a class of software called malware. Malware is a short for malicious software. It is code or software that is specifically designed to damage, disrupt, steal, or in general inflict some other “bad” or illegitimate action on data, hosts, or networks. By the way Malware cannot damage physically your hardware they just damage your data and software that is infected. 1. Virus can transfer from file to file, worms transfer from system to system, while Trojan cannot spread by its own. In other words virus needs a file to be infected and send to other system ,for a Trojan horse to spread, you must invite these programs onto your computers; for example, by opening an email attachment or downloading and running a file from the Internet, while worms transfer to system to system. 2.A computer virus is a type of malware that propagates by inserting a copy of itself into and becoming part of another program. It spreads from one computer to another, leaving infections as it travels. Viruses can range in severity from causing mildly annoying effects to damaging data or software and causing denial-of-service (DoS) conditions. Almost all viruses are attached to an executable file, which means the virus may exist on a system but will not be active or able to spread until a user runs or opens the malicious host file or program. Trojan files claim to be something desirable but, in fact, are malicious,Trojan horses contain malicious code that [b]when triggered[/b] cause loss, or even theft, of data A Trojan Horse is a destructive program that "working" as a benign application ( (like changing your desktop, adding silly active desktop icons) or can cause serious damage by deleting files and destroying information on your system. Trojans are also known to create a back door on your computer that gives malicious users access to your system, possibly allowing confidential or personal information to be compromised,.Worms is similar to virus but its spread rather than your computer sending out a single worm or sending out hundreds or thousands of copies of itself, creating a huge devastating effect in your computer. Short Explanation: Virus and worms are the same but not the same in the way they spread while Trojan's cant spread by its own. Hope you understand now their difference.:D

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-12 00:40:59)

anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Their Common First[/b]:Viruses, worms, Trojans, and bots are all part of a class of software called malware. Malware is a short for malicious software. It is code or software that is specifically

now i understand. i thought virus,worms and trojans are the same. thanks! :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Their Common First[/b]:Viruses, worms, Trojans, and bots are all part of a class of software called malware. Malware is a short for malicious software. It is code or software that is specifically

Nyek what was that for hahaha :lol:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weew. Trojan's by the way is commonly use by HACKERS. =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It would be more helpful if you use stealth bots[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5305/pdtorc5e5eyi6.gif[/img]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ya ya ya. Bots also are malwares. [spoiler] =D=D=D=D=D=D:evil:=D=D=D=D=D=D[/spoiler] :d
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a bit long but thanks anyway! Nice tutorial,well its kind of a tutorial :D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

now i underatand,, lol on past Months i Got 30 Trojans and 15 Worms On my PC,
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]now i underatand,, lol on past Months i Got 30 Trojans and 15 Worms On my PC,[/quote] What a healthy computer. :D and how many now?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol i already remove all the virus, lasy month my anti-virus is Avast! and know is Kaspersky,
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]lol i already remove all the virus, lasy month my anti-virus is Avast! and know is Kaspersky,[/quote] OH yeah .. Kaspersky is one of the best Anti Virus. :D Good for you you removve all your the malwares on your computer. Me? i did not remove them all, there are some malwares living in my computer. But I let them live. =D .
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]Kaspersky is one of the best Anti Virus. :D Good for you you removve all your the malwares on your computer. Me? i did not remove them all, there are some malwares living in my computer. But I let them live. =D .[/quote] haha... oh, btw, thank you for your info... now i understand their differences.... i thought they damage hardwares... ;)
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the info!! now i know
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jamia_mae]haha... oh, btw, thank you for your info... now i understand their differences.... i thought they damage hardwares... ;)[/quote] Yeah. They will not. BTW thank you very much for the Repu. [align=center]:D :D :D :D :wow: :D :D :D :D[/align] [align=center][spoiler] I love it. It gives me more courage to give you more knowledge Ftalk RULES. :thumbsup::thumbsup::D [/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-20 02:45:23)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=anneng]now i understand. i thought virus,worms and trojans are the same. thanks![/quote] [b]wow.. i thought that too... nahh they're not the same [i]pala[/i] :lol: btw, thanks fo sharing this info... kip up yer gud work... yer lyk a reporter... :lol: [/b]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]wow.. i thought that too... nahh they're not the same pala :lol: btw, thanks fo sharing this info... kip up yer gud work... yer lyk a reporter... :lol:[/quote] Hhihihi. :D ya. Sharing my knowledge to everyone. Storing them will just made my head rusty.:wasted: Better to share them to others. :D:D:D .
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]Hhihihi. ya. Sharing my knowledge to everyone. Storing them will just made my head rusty. Better to share them to others. .[/quote] yup yer ryt... u lyk a reporter [i]talaga[/i]...:lol: :lol: :lol: ur very informative person... great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx for the info now i know what's the difference :thumbsup:
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ahh.. Now i Know I thought they are just the same but differ in name. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Uchizenmaru]Ahh.. Now i Know I thought they are just the same but differ in name. :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] Yah. That's also what I thought long ago.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Their Common First[/b]:Viruses, worms, Trojans, and bots are all part of a class of software called malware. Malware is a short for malicious software. It is code or software that is specifically

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:39

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy