• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone help me about this i like to use overlay layouts but it's noy working i dont know where to post it! when i post it in who i want to meet the layout will appear in that corner only same as a

Pages: 1

can anyone help me about this i like to use overlay layouts but it's noy working i dont know where to post it! when i post it in who i want to meet the layout will appear in that corner only same as a

kousune
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can anyone help me about this i like to use overlay layouts but it's noy working i dont know where to post it! when i post it in who i want to meet the layout will appear in that corner only same as a

can anyone help me about this i like to use overlay layouts but it's noy working i dont know where to post it! when i post it in who i want to meet the layout will appear in that corner only same as about me and when i post it in css corner, nothing happens TT_TT help

Last edited by kousune (2008-05-08 01:37:00)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone help me about this i like to use overlay layouts but it's noy working i dont know where to post it! when i post it in who i want to meet the layout will appear in that corner only same as a

^you need to paste the code in your media box =)
yzayra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone help me about this i like to use overlay layouts but it's noy working i dont know where to post it! when i post it in who i want to meet the layout will appear in that corner only same as a

the code is for media box ^^
Em0kId101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Go To The Customize Page Then Press The Revert:question: Button Then Paste The Code In Media box
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@topic: You pasted the generated codes in the sections: About Me, Who I want to Meet, and CSS box (right?) I was just wondering why you didn't bother yourself of pasting the codes in the [b]Media Box[/b] since there are 4 sections, you only tried pasting the codes only in the 3.
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just incase you dont know where to generate it. hehe.=) http://www.markyctrigger.com/ scroll down and you'll see [b]"OGstandard Version 11.0"[/b] generate the codes there,and put it on your [media box section.] http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php? hehe.and use this code (media box) to hide your default profile: <">

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-05-14 00:50:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone help me about this i like to use overlay layouts but it's noy working i dont know where to post it! when i post it in who i want to meet the layout will appear in that corner only same as a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:05

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy