• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote]i made this because tomorrow is a special day for me. i find myself teary-eyed after reading what i've written. i don't know where these ideas came from but it's truly fictional

Pages: 1

[align=center][quote]i made this because tomorrow is a special day for me. i find myself teary-eyed after reading what i've written. i don't know where these ideas came from but it's truly fictional

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]i made this because tomorrow is a special day for me. i find myself teary-eyed after reading what i've written. i don't know where these ideas came from but it's truly fictional

[align=center][quote]i made this because tomorrow is a special day for me. i find myself teary-eyed after reading what i've written. i don't know where these ideas came from but it's truly fictional.[/quote] [/align] [b]"tomorrow"[/b] it is the 8th of may. and on the 9th of may, she will move to another country. a letter of a girl to the boy he loved. [quote]tomorrow is the 9th of may. tomorrow will be the third month since i said i loved you. however you never said you loved me too. tomorrow, i would be saying i love you again tomorrow, i wish you would say you love me too. because tomorrow, is the last time i'll be able to say i love you.[/quote] she was planning to send this letter to the boy but unexpectedly, she received a letter from the boy too. [quote]tomorrow is the 9th of may. tomorrow, it's been three months since you said you loved me. however i've always failed to say how much i love you too. i wish you could say you love me again so that i could say i love you too because it's tomorow or never, that i'll be able to say i love you. i'm sorry, but i have leukemia.[/quote] the girl cried. she waited for the next day and went to the guy's house. she wasn't able to get the chance they were both waiting. she learned that the predicted death of the boy was may 9 but was unexpectedly moved a day before the said date. his mother told her that he died after sending the girl the letter he wrote. the girl cried and the words escaped from her mouth... "i shouldn't have waited for tomorrow because nobody knows if there is still tomorrow waiting for them" --- to the guy i love, yes. it's been three months since i said i loved you... i'm glad that we're making the most out of our time together... (even if there's no leukemia and no predicted death arriving in our case :D)
angel_in_tears08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote]i made this because tomorrow is a special day for me. i find myself teary-eyed after reading what i've written. i don't know where these ideas came from but it's truly fictional

wah...such a sad story :crybaby:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote]i made this because tomorrow is a special day for me. i find myself teary-eyed after reading what i've written. i don't know where these ideas came from but it's truly fictional

awww...that's a sad story..so it's a special day for you tomorrow..:P....i wish you'd update the night walks..hehehe
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] woohh nice :D :thumbsup: [/i]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaa that's a sad story :(
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waa. short and sad. :crybaby: :crybaby: but its really nice..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how cute .. i like the moral value of the story .. :D
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a sad short story. yet there is a lesson.:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote]i made this because tomorrow is a special day for me. i find myself teary-eyed after reading what i've written. i don't know where these ideas came from but it's truly fictional

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:21

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy