• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

[align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Gaaah. For the sake of having something to do.... ============= Below are 4 questions and a bonus question. You have to answer them INSTANTLY and check if it's correct. Ayt? Let's find out just how clever you really are... [b]#1: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?[/b] [spoiler]Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person, you take his place, so you are second![/spoiler] [b]#2: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?[/b] [spoiler]Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST Person?[/spoiler] [b]#3: Very tricky arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only . Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it. Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10 . What is the total?[/b] [spoiler]Did you get 5000 ? The correct answer is actually 4100. If you don't believe it, check it with a calculator![/spoiler] [b]#4: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?[/b] [spoiler]Did you Answer Nunu? NO! Of course it isn't. Her name is Mary. Read the question again![/spoiler] ======== [b]Okay, now the bonus round:[/b] A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses; how does HE indicate what he wants? [spoiler]He just has to open his mouth and ask... It's really very simple....[/spoiler] G'night classmates. :retard:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-11 11:07:42)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

yow pipol... [sub](~glomps the 1st one to reply~)[/sub] :lol: wonder wat's wid the ABC's of charcter ... *curious* [hr] [quote=portuniecho]aya, can i change my SN..?? :/ just like on my caption now :eh: @S, i can join u, im waitin here at my bed, waiting for u to come, :eh: :eh: my lonelyness, is killlin me, imma confess, i still believe, wen im with u i loose ma mind, give me a S :/ . hit me baby one more time, :eh: :eh: :wasted:[/quote] :lol: lolerz... tookd u so long to reply...too late =D are u singing to me [b]E[/b]?! :lol: :P [hr][hr][hr] to mizz aya :wow: a.)night b.)white tiger c.)almost empty d.) 1...hundred lolz... ONE [hr][hr] [b]@ D[/b]., that pic was taken agesa ago :lol: see, i still hav my highlights. @[b] Ephe[/b], ill post the urls later, wen i get home :lol: some are given already by Echo tho :lol: nwei, here's the link to my previous post [url]http://theftalk.com/g=Class-S&p=13[/url]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-11 11:15:36)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

fiance you have no answer letter e :lol: that's the fun part =D For the [b]new[/b] members <3 and for the people who requested for title modifications [img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5697/ubd7937jf2.png[/img] [img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9448/ubd7079be7.png[/img] [img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9307/ubd9245it9.png[/img] [img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/461/ubd9513cm8.png[/img] [img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7639/ubd5508se9.png[/img]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-11 12:16:08)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hallo class. is there any body realise that i'm here. and asking about the userbar. :D [b]edited[/b] finally. i got the answer. :D okay sist. i'll wait for it. no problemo. thx before my ate. :D

Last edited by andHa (2008-05-11 11:29:53)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ aww sorry well ask ate aya(forsakendoll) about that she is our engineer here :lol:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. and she's given me the answer. love this class. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]to mizz aya :wow: a.)night b.)white tiger c.)almost empty d.) 1...hundred lolz... ONE[/quote] lol.. we're almost the same?! [i]himala! [/i] :lol: wait .. did you read my answers.. :-" coz its almost the same .. :lol: lolz S .. ok ok .. but still you did something to that pic.. =D you erased something =D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

fiance... oops :lol: missed that one... nwei here\s my answer. :arrow: :o :O didnt know i knw how to swim :lol: [b]@ D.,[/b] waaaah i havent read ur answers yet.., wait, imma chek it out ryt now :lol: :ninja: :lol: wat did i do?! :lol: wid the Quiz... i was torned bet. the white tiger & a [b]S[/b]sssserpent actually :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-11 11:57:14)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok Class. Suigin Tou sign off now. <3 Take care everyone. ^_^ Oyasumi~ See ya tomorrow. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ducheszee[/b] nanyt ..:wow: [b]S[/b] imma change my pattern of OL lol ill sleep early.. wake up early.. chat early =D yea check it.. its almost the same =D lol .. when it comes to psych test, were really opposite .. :lol: im shocked KUNO .. yabshoo S.. :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-11 12:01:33)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ weeeh kewl! that way we'll b able to chat more :lol: opposite yet almst the same lolerz :lol: yabshoo too [b]D[/b] :rose: woooh slow day @ work... 2nd brk already...i jz dealt for bout 15mins :lol: [hr][hr] anybody else here?! :paranoid: :lol: [sub] darn typos!... suckish keyboards here [/sub] :puke:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-11 12:04:27)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]anybody else here?! :paranoid: :lol:[/quote] andha still watching here. but not in the topic. still confuse with the topic. poor me. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ heheheh S S SSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssss call me .. :lol: common[i] wak kuripot[/i] hehehe ... :lol: :P yea.. i have a black eye.. imma take pics of my black eye.. post it =D me and grand are ok now.. he cried :lol: =D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ hi there brotha! :D :lol: topic??!...hmmn i guess its the quiz posted on the previous page...\ :lol: try answerng that :lol: fiance. i mean mizz aya :wow: will give the meanings later on :lol: jz for fun [b]@ D[/b]., gud to hear u 2 are ok now...no more violnce :lol: ill be goin upstairs in a few so, ill b off already...imma chek back here in my nxt break... :lol: that wont be long i guess :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-11 12:16:10)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah.. im ashamed to you S :disgust: i know you dont like violence.. but arghhh i lost my temper .. :wallbash: :wallbash: hays 8-| oh ok ... ;] probably i wont be OL then. soooooo .. nanyts :D tc on your way home S.. :kiss: [b] andHa[/b] hi bro.. :D hows it going?! :D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Let me try [quote]a.) You are alone walking inside a forest, what time of the day is it? [b]Morning, around 7-8am, before my class start[/b] b.) You're still walking (walk walk walkie walk) then you see an animal. What kind of animal do you see? [b]A Group of Monkey have a nice chat[/b] c.) After 2 hours of walking, you spotted a hut (small house). You decided to check out the hut. You went inside and then you see a water container. How much water is inside the container? [b]Half filled ( but there are two water container, which one should i see :lol: )[/b] d.) How many chairs do you see inside the hut? [b]5[/b] e.) You left the hut and decided to walk again. After hours of more walking, you spotted the outskirts of a city. You wanted to go to the city but first you have to cross a river (yeah my river etchosz chenez chorva). You decided to make a swim for it. (so right now, you're swimming. Swim swim swim.. fighting the water currents. Sound fx: whoooshhh) After crossing the river, What is the first thing that you would say? [b]Thx god, the crocodiles didn't see me :paranoid:[/b][/quote] Hho. what is the result ? who am i ? [b]@ shy[/b] hho. i've aswered it ate. when will i get the result ? [b]@ duch[/b] hi ate. it's going fine. how are u, btw ?

Last edited by andHa (2008-05-11 12:34:17)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]For the people who have missed out the "psych" test questions [sub]kuno [/sub] hihi[/align] [quote][color=green]a.) You are alone walking inside a forest, what time of the day is it? (morning, noon, night time) b.) You're still walking (walk walk walkie walk) then you see an animal. What kind of animal do you see? (any) c.) After 2 hours of walking, you spotted a hut (small house). You decided to check out the hut. You went inside and then you see a water container. How much water is inside the container? (Full, overflowing, half filled, none -- you decide) d.) How many chairs do you see inside the hut? (any number) e.) You left the hut and decided to walk again. After hours of more walking, you spotted the outskirts of a city. You wanted to go to the city but first you have to cross a river (yeah my river etchosz chenez chorva). You decided to make a swim for it. (so right now, you're swimming. Swim swim swim.. fighting the water currents. Sound fx: whoooshhh) After crossing the river, What is the first thing that you would say?[/color][/quote] [b]ANSWERS:[/b] read after anwering the questions :D [b]NO CHEATING[/b] [spoiler] a.) means the [b]phase[/b] or what you're going through now with you life. So if it's Morning, it's like you're starting a new day - a new life <3. Noon means, the height of your life and you're having a blast! Night means you're having problems/struggles/conflicts with your life now. b.) The animal is you. The defining characteristics of that animal is your [b]personality.[/b] [b]c.) How much love you are willing to give a person[/b] hence if it's Overflowing, you love a person unconditionally Half filled means - 50/50, you love that person but you save some for yourself too. This is ideal. Empty - you haven't learned yet how to truly love a person. d.) The number of chairs signifies the [b]number of very important persons[/b] in our life <3 e.) is secret hahahaha nah. i kid. It's the phrase you say [u][b]after having sex[/b][/u] hahaha. Your phrase didn't make sense? Then reflect on your feelings while you said that phrase. After crossing the river, the very same emotion that you felt is the same after you had sex hihihi. (Doesn't matter if you never had sex. This is for humor line only) [/spoiler] [align=center] For the [b]new[/b] members <3 and for the people who requested for title modifications [img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5697/ubd7937jf2.png[/img] [img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9448/ubd7079be7.png[/img] [img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9307/ubd9245it9.png[/img] [img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/461/ubd9513cm8.png[/img] [img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7639/ubd5508se9.png[/img] [b]THE GOAL[/b] [img]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3002/goalhe2.png[/img] If you want to animate your userbar Use this [url=http://www.ubanimator.com]site[/url] :thumbsup: [/align] [align=center][b]S-Siggy[/b][/align] [spoiler] Still image [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/Class-Ssiggy-1.png[/img] [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/Class-Ssiggy.png[/img] here's a .gif image <3 [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/Siggyclass-s.gif[/img] Just upload it in your favorite image hosting site[/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-11 14:25:46)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]It's the phrase you say after having sex hahaha. Your phrase didn't make sense? Then reflect on your feelings while you said that pharase. After crossing the river, the very same emotion that you felt is the same after you had sex hihihi. (Doesn't matter if you never had sex. This is like a humor line only)[/quote] hha. how come there are crocodiles when i'm doing se*. ? thx for the userbar. thx so much ate aya. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wakakaka :lol: wat crocodiles.. im ok andha :D youre 19 right? why are you calling shy ate :lol: anyway... fix your YM bro .. =) i already added you .. [b]Ate Mushi[/b] Thanks for the ubar and my new SN ate.. yabshoo!! \m/ idol! :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-11 13:03:06)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][spoiler]e.) is secret hahahaha nah. i kid. It's the phrase you say [u][b]after having sex[/b][/u] hahaha. Your phrase didn't make sense? Then reflect on your feelings while you said that phrase. After crossing the river, the very same emotion that you felt is the same after you had sex hihihi. (Doesn't matter if you never had sex. This is for humor line only) [/spoiler][/quote] :lol: my answer... :P [quote=sHy19]:arrow: :o :O didnt know i knw how to swim :lol:[/quote] =D :lol: [b]kua[/b] andha, ur older dan me :P nanytz babes & my fiance

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-11 13:48:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:45

[ 10 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy