• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler][i]if this was alreadyposted delete it pls. and sowee for da inconvenience.[/i][/spoiler] [quote][quote]As I am a big fan of FTalk and alays go on css section, i want the css section to b cl

Pages: 1

[spoiler][i]if this was alreadyposted delete it pls. and sowee for da inconvenience.[/i][/spoiler] [quote][quote]As I am a big fan of FTalk and alays go on css section, i want the css section to b cl

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i]if this was alreadyposted delete it pls. and sowee for da inconvenience.[/i][/spoiler] [quote][quote]As I am a big fan of FTalk and alays go on css section, i want the css section to b cl

[spoiler][i]if this was alreadyposted delete it pls. and sowee for da inconvenience.[/i][/spoiler] [quote][quote]As I am a big fan of FTalk and alays go on css section, i want the css section to b clean and everythin. like categorized and stuff like that. [b]IF POSSIBLE![/b][/quote] [/quote] offtopic clik spoiler [spoiler] Sorry to ephemeral and shirow for being such a bastard! i do apologize! if you want to throw nasty things at me go ahead pm me lols!! [/spoiler]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler][i]if this was alreadyposted delete it pls. and sowee for da inconvenience.[/i][/spoiler] [quote][quote]As I am a big fan of FTalk and alays go on css section, i want the css section to b cl

kindly explain to everyone, on wat is ur point?.. wats ur main point,wat do u mean categorize?? categorize da?? more objectives from ur expalnation plz, so dat we will can relate to ur suggestion much better . =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-08 18:21:50)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler][i]if this was alreadyposted delete it pls. and sowee for da inconvenience.[/i][/spoiler] [quote][quote]As I am a big fan of FTalk and alays go on css section, i want the css section to b cl

I think he wants it categorised like.. [hr] Girly Layouts Emo Layouts Punk Layouts Dark Layouts Anime Layouts Artist Layouts [hr] Well, sounds good to me. Good luck on this.

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-08 18:46:43)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think this was already requested/asked before. I'm not sure though. But I don't think we can have sub-forum(s) for Forum sections if you know what I mean. Bcos if we're going to categorised them sub-forum sections will be needed right? Tell me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-08 20:13:33)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Are you suggesting a seperate thread just for css codes or just layouts?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Maybe the themes of layouts lokk at xavier's post just like that i think @ topic I Like this one you mean if for girls they will post it at Girly layouts? [b]Title Description[/b] Girly Layouts - layouts for girls Emo Layouts - dark/light emo layouts Punk Layouts - punk layouts Dark Layouts - dark layouts Anime Layouts - anime layouts Artist Layouts - artist's layout Just like that right?

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-08 23:36:51)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe the forum supports the function. If it does. I'll take my time moving the topics. BTW thread starter. Here's a spoiler for you too... [spoiler] [quote]Sorry to ephemeral and shirow for being such a bastard! i do apologize! if you want to throw nasty things at me go ahead pm me lols!![/quote] Is that a sarcastic remark? If so... All I can say is, You were a bastard. Well you said it yourself right? If you want to involve me in a argument I not into. It will be your lost like the 37 members who went against me for no reason. Anyway... I do not intend to PM you because I have no reason to. Just a friendly tip: Think before posting. [/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-09 00:09:10)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well let me ask you something can you support your suggestion? just asking well here's a pizza for you [spoiler][quote]Sorry to ephemeral and shirow [b]for being such a bastard![/b] i do apologize! if you want to throw nasty things at me go ahead pm me lols!![/quote] ahh yeah finally you admit it so you are really a bastard.. take note: [b]cause you said it so[/b] well no need to pm you cause i don't want to make that mistake again sending you a message and wasting my time /facepalm.exe[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-09 02:30:36)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I thought we will entertain suggestions and feedbacks? Anyway this has been suggested before. FriendsterTalk doesn't have Categorize forums or subforums, right now. But I guess Admin can review this topic. Admin this is for you [spoiler]http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?pid=3243#p3243[/spoiler] Cool guys. Avoid flames.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Actually I like this idea I agree, the CSS Layout section is a bit disorganize. People don't know where to find the layout that they want. And the [url=http://theftalk.com/t25413-Friendster-Layouts-%5BCSS%5D-compilation-%5Bsort-by-contributer%5D.html]CSS Layout Directory[/url] isn't much of a help either. This directory is kinda messy. It's not updated and there are some important authors missing. I think someone should re-do the whole thing. This [url=http://theftalk.com/t20801-LAYOUT-DIRECTORY-and-TOP-CSS-CONTRIBUTORS-%5BCompilation%5D.html]Compilation Directory[/url] however is pretty good. Because the authors themselves can categorize what their layouts are about (i.e. emo, girly, anime, dark theme and etc) [b]Adding a sub-forum would be nice if it's possible.[/b] If it's not possible... I suggest that we make use of the Compilation Directory instead. (Upgrade?) The layout contributers should be responsible of their own layouts. If they post a new layout then they should always update their post in the Compilation Directory. For instance This is my post in that Directory [quote][b]Title Category Link[/b] blah blah emo link here(thumbnail image link if possible)[/quote] then i added a new layout After posting the new layout, I would simply edit my post in the Directory to this [quote][b]Title Category Link[/b] blah blah emo link here chenez dark link here[/quote] Then the threadstarter would update the first post to like this [quote][b]Dark[/b] chenez link here [b]Girly[/b] (links here) [b]Emo[/b] (links here).........[/quote] (laughing to myself now -- ^ is this possible too?) If only all layout authors would follow this format then it would really be easier to navigate the CSS Layout Section. Some authors cant even make a decent screenshot of their layouts (it's either too big or they have no screenshots at all!) Others do not even follow the correct format What if we have [b]"Legal" Ftalk Authors?[/b] Friendstertalk should screen the "qualified" authors -- meaning, only the qualified authors can contribute in that section. (like in other sites such as Friendster-Layouts, Vixenart and etc.) Qualified meaning, they follow the rules and correct format. Certified Non-Ripper Authors. Well, these are just my thoughts. If it's too ideal or impossible -- I will accept the criticisms :thumbsup:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-09 04:17:59)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, it will look much cleaner being categorized[img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1486/pdtorc6on8.gif[/img]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i meant like categorized like emo kawaii anime and stuff like thatt i dont know if itll be possible but its worth aan ask & try ! @ephe +shirow nope im not being sarcastic! i really am sorry!!
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hmmm... That is a good idea but will admin agree to this? I hope he does doing so will make finding layouts easier and making the CSS section more organized. P.S. I also suggest that there will be a section for CSS stuff not the layouts but questions, linkers etc. Just a suggestion.[/b]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i dont understand wat you mean! straighten your grammar please! [quote]I hope he does doing so will make finding layouts easier and making the CSS section more organized.[/quote]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]Hmmm... That is a good idea but will admin agree to this? I hope he does doing so will make finding layouts easier and making the CSS section more organized.[/quote] [quote=floid0523]^ i dont understand wat you mean! straighten your grammar please! I hope he does doing so will make finding layouts easier and making the CSS section more organized.[/quote] He just lacked the period (.) He's saying that 'he hopes Admin will agree to this suggestion. Doing so will make finding layouts easier and making the CSS section more organized.' ___________________ Anyway, I agree with this suggestion. And I also suggest that layout authors who are actively contributing layouts should compile their lays in just one thread because there are still some who are creating new threads.. Hopefully the subforum idea is possible and will be implemented soon...

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-03 10:36:56)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Oh! i didnt get that at the start but when i slowly read it, i thought it kinda make sense! ________________ Yh! this idea is quite good isnt it?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler][i]if this was alreadyposted delete it pls. and sowee for da inconvenience.[/i][/spoiler] [quote][quote]As I am a big fan of FTalk and alays go on css section, i want the css section to b cl

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:18

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy