• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]just want to share my [b]new[/b] layout its just simple!! check it out!!:arrow: [quote]>>>[url]friendster.com/transientkidd[/url]<<<[/quote] [b][i]*Feel free to add some comments and s

Pages: 1

[align=center]just want to share my [b]new[/b] layout its just simple!! check it out!!:arrow: [quote]>>>[url]friendster.com/transientkidd[/url]<<<[/quote] [b][i]*Feel free to add some comments and s

remjo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]just want to share my [b]new[/b] layout its just simple!! check it out!!:arrow: [quote]>>>[url]friendster.com/transientkidd[/url]<<<[/quote] [b][i]*Feel free to add some comments and s

[align=center]just want to share my [b]new[/b] layout its just simple!! check it out!!:arrow: [quote]>>>[url]friendster.com/transientkidd[/url]<<<[/quote] [b][i]*Feel free to add some comments and suggestions!![/i][/b]:D[/align]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]just want to share my [b]new[/b] layout its just simple!! check it out!!:arrow: [quote]>>>[url]friendster.com/transientkidd[/url]<<<[/quote] [b][i]*Feel free to add some comments and s

wow! so cool its so cute!!! :thumbsup: :lol:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]just want to share my [b]new[/b] layout its just simple!! check it out!!:arrow: [quote]>>>[url]friendster.com/transientkidd[/url]<<<[/quote] [b][i]*Feel free to add some comments and s

i like the images used, do you made those? nice one.. its so pink, you like pink huh? :D
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^lol!hehe Pink and green is a good color combination! They are so cool! Hehe.. Thatz why i use both of them! :D
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ nice layout.. i think you misspelled [b]Uchiha[/b] as [b]Uchicha[/b]..
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool prof bro :thumbsup: i like combination colour :)
coppercity1607
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great job, remjo....
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ow, thanks!!:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its one cowum profile its cool && neat
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool prof bro
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]just want to share my [b]new[/b] layout its just simple!! check it out!!:arrow: [quote]>>>[url]friendster.com/transientkidd[/url]<<<[/quote] [b][i]*Feel free to add some comments and s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:46

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy