• ARCHIVES 
  • » can somebody teach me how to make a overlay layout without using Geocities.com tutorial pls. :crybaby:

Pages: 1

can somebody teach me how to make a overlay layout without using Geocities.com tutorial pls. :crybaby:

sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can somebody teach me how to make a overlay layout without using Geocities.com tutorial pls. :crybaby:

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: can somebody teach me how to make a overlay layout without using Geocities.com tutorial pls. :crybaby:

Please go to da help section.,.,bonadea Wrong thread??..maybe..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: can somebody teach me how to make a overlay layout without using Geocities.com tutorial pls. :crybaby:

^ No, she isn't in the wrong thread, when someone needs help regarding Overlays, then he/she is free to leave 'em up here. @topic: Good. I suggest this tutorial by Switpotato: [url=http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-an-overlay-profile-w-o-using-or-downloading-any-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html]Click Here[/url] - For sure, it helps. It even helped me.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u'll find it hard to directly study how to make overlay profiles.. i suggest u edit first some premade overlays because it will serve as you guide in learning how to make your very own layout.. :thumbsup:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador ]@topic: Good. I suggest this tutorial by Switpotato: [url=http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-an-overlay-profile-w-o-using-or-downloading-any-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html]Click Here[/url] - For sure, it helps. It even helped me.[/quote] didnt you read her problem!? she said that she dont want the geocite thingy~ :| anywuts if you dont like the geocite thingy i prefer you to download adobe with image ready and follow the steps [url=http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-the-easy-way%21.html]here[/url].first,its hard but if you will read it properly you will get used of it ;)

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-11 06:09:28)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Sorry, that's the only help I could give her since the tutorial by Switpotato helped me, alot.
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah. me too! [switpotato's a good teacher.] :eh: but its just about making the overlay [b]without the navigation thingy.[/b] eg. add comment, view photo's, send msg,etc. [s]and i still dont know how to put em all [/s].:wallbash: but i really like geocities cause you can actually "preview" the overlay.=)

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-05-14 05:46:10)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow!! a noob can undertand ur problem huh.. yeah i think we should talk to miss switpotato..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah right!
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmm......... anyways.......... topic solved.......... plsz. lock this topic mods...
sammy21
» n00b
1969-12-31

help mee................:question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can somebody teach me how to make a overlay layout without using Geocities.com tutorial pls. :crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy