• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey All People Out There Reading This. My name Is Kristen. And my friends go to me for advice on love,s*x. haha. So i want to open up here too. If you need help or comfort Post here.:D Maybe Ms. D

Pages: 1

Hey All People Out There Reading This. My name Is Kristen. And my friends go to me for advice on love,s*x. haha. So i want to open up here too. If you need help or comfort Post here.:D Maybe Ms. D

della kit
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey All People Out There Reading This. My name Is Kristen. And my friends go to me for advice on love,s*x. haha. So i want to open up here too. If you need help or comfort Post here.:D Maybe Ms. D

Hey All People Out There Reading This. My name Is Kristen. And my friends go to me for advice on love,s*x. haha. So i want to open up here too. If you need help or comfort Post here.:D Maybe Ms. Dellakit could help, and ofcourse other members..:D Thanks!.

Last edited by della kit (2008-05-09 02:14:19)

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey All People Out There Reading This. My name Is Kristen. And my friends go to me for advice on love,s*x. haha. So i want to open up here too. If you need help or comfort Post here.:D Maybe Ms. D

ohhh.. well, if i have another problem, i'll go to you and then tell you everything..;) sooner or later...;) well, thanks in advance!!!:D
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey All People Out There Reading This. My name Is Kristen. And my friends go to me for advice on love,s*x. haha. So i want to open up here too. If you need help or comfort Post here.:D Maybe Ms. D

[quote=@mUtHy_fRuiTy@]ohhh.. well, if i have another problem, i'll go to you and then tell you everything..;) sooner or later...;) well, thanks in advance!!!:D[/quote] hey..! allright.. ive seen you in every post i have on different topics. maybe were doing the same thing all around! haha
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=)yeah.. haha.. okay... do you understand tagalog??? coz i posted my love story in the :arrow: Share Your LoVe story.. open the forum :arrow: Philippines..;) if you would understand.. hehe,. or i can translate it for you..:lol:
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

im filipino.:) can you link it?..
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

im filipino.:) can you link it?..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh nice thread... gud luck...siz... :)
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]» Moderator kristina16's display avatar › Keep Bleeding Love Location: the hive Registered: 2007-05-22 Posts: 11756 Reputation: 75 E-mail Friendster Re: Love Advice oh nice thread... gud luck...siz... :)[/quote] tHanks!.
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

della kit.. kindly open it here..:D http://theftalk.com/t22076-p2-Share-Your-Love-Story.html and look for my name..:lol: uhm.. did I do it right?? haha.:lol:
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well hirs my link any advice?? [url]http://theftalk.com/t26256-boy-need-help%21%21boys-and-girls-both-welcome%21.html[/url]
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=della kit]dont go after her when she's heartbroken. coz ud act as a rebound. anyways.. a girl needs a bestfriend. try to put in thought what she likes in a guy.. risk of getting busted. coz the possibility is.. :arrow:she was waiting for you the whole time, But ur afraid so she finds someone else :arrow:ur relation for her is stopped at being bestfriends hmm. go overboard ur friendship. tell her what you think of her. like how beautiful.. how kind.. and an occasional thankyou of what a good friend she has been. but not too much., maybe she'd say first that she likes you or if you can get ur relationship to a higher level.. and.. then court her! woohoo! and btw.. be aware that girls arent that stupid to know a guy likes her or not.. they just close the door sometimes and avoid.[/quote]
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=@mUtHy_fRuiTy@]kindly open it here..:D http://theftalk.com/t22076-p2-Sha … Story.html and look for my name..:lol: uhm.. did I do it right?? haha.:lol:[/quote] uh.. couldnt find it.. "bad request,,, blah blah outdated etc,," --friendster talk. link page
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gudluck 4 the love advice..
UnbReakable_pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really like this guy... i mean he so freakin perfect... how to know if the guy like u back...
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm .. ???? goodluck for the advises .. harhar
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm.. nice one, hope all the "FAQ's" are answered.
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey sis. got alot of probs:crybaby:
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=UnbReakable_pink]i really like this guy... i mean he so freakin perfect... how to know if the guy like u back...[/quote] Im sorry i post late. Dont have the time to go online. Anyway. The Obvious : He looks first. He smiles at you. Greets you. Pretends to talk with your friends but it's actually an excuse to get close to you. Gets ur num . Or texts you. -- Perfect guy ? Then he's been through this before. He probably knows how to act and give hints. Dont forget to hint him back by smiling,responding and not look all nervous.. Some guys tend to be torpe (unapproachable), you will know as one of the obvious, If his friends look at you and they tell something to the guy you like.. Like also what girls do. :) --
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=@mUtHy_fRuiTy@]hey sis. got alot of probs:crybaby:[/quote] bring it sis. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey All People Out There Reading This. My name Is Kristen. And my friends go to me for advice on love,s*x. haha. So i want to open up here too. If you need help or comfort Post here.:D Maybe Ms. D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:07

[ 12 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy