• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm.. can we have a new rule for layout contributers? Like having credits with their layouts. Like what forsakendoll is doing. What am i talking about is to have a signature like with their layouts. T

Pages: 1

hmm.. can we have a new rule for layout contributers? Like having credits with their layouts. Like what forsakendoll is doing. What am i talking about is to have a signature like with their layouts. T

japzy
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmm.. can we have a new rule for layout contributers? Like having credits with their layouts. Like what forsakendoll is doing. What am i talking about is to have a signature like with their layouts. T

hmm.. can we have a new rule for layout contributers? Like having credits with their layouts. Like what forsakendoll is doing. What am i talking about is to have a signature like with their layouts. This one can prevent ripper from stealing the contributer's layout. maybe a picture or text will do. I need advices. Please correct me if my idea is wrong. Thanks.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hmm.. can we have a new rule for layout contributers? Like having credits with their layouts. Like what forsakendoll is doing. What am i talking about is to have a signature like with their layouts. T

I suggest water mark your images.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-01 12:24:36)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hmm.. can we have a new rule for layout contributers? Like having credits with their layouts. Like what forsakendoll is doing. What am i talking about is to have a signature like with their layouts. T

[b]^Water Mark? What's that? Anyway back to topic: Simply putting by: (someone) is enough.[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ In order to identify that you are the original creator.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Water mark is like putting "By: your name/username here*. That's what I do. And for codes u used. Try to encrypt it. And used JS file to save the encrypted code.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

+if you water mark the images.. the ripper could also replace those images i mean..replace there own,, they are rippers.. they also steal code.. and ones they have them.. they will do everything to make that code look there own.. +some of the requestors doesnt want to have those 'layout by author' thing.. but still i put that... lol .. its for the authors credit and of course to know that the code wer original and came from tyhe author. and not ripped! +we could try also saving it to swf file.. my profile uses that... so noone could see my codes.. i think lol +i just hate rippers... they rip my codes!!! our codes!!! lol!

Last edited by jheneko (2008-06-01 12:26:03)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree with kuya ephe.. :D but with photoshop u can put your name and signatures on it or simply erase it.. most rippers aint intereted/satisfied with just profile bg but the profile itself. watermark+no right click code+encrypt your codes=malasmoripper. [sub][i]im not sure of what im saying tho. epal lang bwakokok! =D[/i][/sub]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Watermarks can be edited professionally. No right click is useless because CTRL+U is always there. Encrypting codes is a waste of time, still can be decrypted. Rippers are rippers. I am not bothered with them. :lol: Just sharing my opinion. ;)

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-04 04:32:06)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Watermarks can be edited professionally. No right click is useless because CTRL+U is always there. Encrypting codes is a waste of time, still can be decrypted. Rippers are rippers. I am not bothered with them. :lol: Just sharing my opinion. ;)[/quote] i didnt know there's a CTRL+U to rip profile.. =D =D now i know.. =) thanks for sharing mod xave.. LOLOLS..:lol: [sub][i]@TS: wag mo nlng problemahin.. la pagasa.. :P[/i][/sub]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jazheL's Agony]xavierkym wrote: Watermarks can be edited professionally. No right click is useless because CTRL+U is always there. Encrypting codes is a waste of time, still can be decrypted. Rippers are rippers. I am not bothered with them. :lol: Just sharing my opinion. ;) i didnt know there's a CTRL+U to rip profile.. =D =D now i know.. =) thanks for sharing mod xave.. LOLOLS..:lol:[/quote] ahaha wooot... yeah and also the view source on the menu of the browser. ehehe... rippers will do everythng! hate them! :disgust:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i guess rippers won't be stopped yet this time.., you cant always trace people who rips their lays.., i guess it's up to their conscience this time.., :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah its up to their conscience theyre not fooling us... theyre fooling themselves by doing those....:wasted:
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Is it just me or i just noticed some layout creators at the css section having similar layout formats with Forsakendolls? :/

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-06-16 05:56:10)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Everything are possible now. Don't work professionally and see if they will rip your progress hehehe[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~ Tara ~]Is it just me or i just noticed some layout creators at the css section having similar layout formats with Forsakendolls? :/[/quote] mind not bout that.. css codes r all over the net.. its really hard to say if someone ripped the codes
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@ Tara[/b] ms. swit is right & she should know cause she's a coder, she more familiar than most anyone when it comes to codes.. forsakendoll on the other hand is a lay designer & not much into coding.. I kind of agree more with [b]xavierkym's[/b] opinion.. you can never really stop it.. might as well share what you learn na lang...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm.. can we have a new rule for layout contributers? Like having credits with their layouts. Like what forsakendoll is doing. What am i talking about is to have a signature like with their layouts. T

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:40

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy