• ARCHIVES 
  • » i change my layout but stil i face problems,hirs my code,anyone pls check my codes,pls tel me if there's something wrong.............and in my visitors box and chatbox pls tel me wat's the problem [co

Pages: 12

i change my layout but stil i face problems,hirs my code,anyone pls check my codes,pls tel me if there's something wrong.............and in my visitors box and chatbox pls tel me wat's the problem [co

16th
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i change my layout but stil i face problems,hirs my code,anyone pls check my codes,pls tel me if there's something wrong.............and in my visitors box and chatbox pls tel me wat's the problem [co

@ switpotato, it's the cstr.. @ medic, did u follow what i've said? :rolleyes:
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i change my layout but stil i face problems,hirs my code,anyone pls check my codes,pls tel me if there's something wrong.............and in my visitors box and chatbox pls tel me wat's the problem [co

yea,but stil it shows also lyk that
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hm.. are u sure u changed the module from pst - cstr and vice versa? coz my visitor box is working in my overlay.. try it here: www.friendster.com/flavo
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=medic_droid]co's in my visitor's box,the one apirs is that "Welcome to cbox!to post a message,click on the boxes below and type"[/quote] that's normal dude~ if there is no text yet the [i]"Welcome to cbox!to post a message,click on the boxes below and type"[/i] will appear.try to type a word or sentence then it will dissapear~ :)
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohhhhhhhhhh,i can't see wer to typ
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what? i thought ur problem is your WVM box? why do you need to type? waaah.. :smoke:
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

co'z bratinela said,i nid to typ something i nmy visit box so that it wil apir
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you don't have to type anything in your WVM box.. the function of that particular trick is to record the viewers of your page.. :eh:
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat shud i do with my visitors box?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

duno.. i already gave u the format of my codes.. :/ and that code is working in my overlay.. are u sure someone is viewing your prof?
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea,many view my proffy
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

♥♥ wooowww... dude... ♥♥ nice layout... :):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i change my layout but stil i face problems,hirs my code,anyone pls check my codes,pls tel me if there's something wrong.............and in my visitors box and chatbox pls tel me wat's the problem [co

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:49

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy