• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey im just a white belt you know but one of my master said i got potential but... i cant seem to use all of its potential... i really want to have an effective speed drill can someone teach me or pos

Pages: 1

hey im just a white belt you know but one of my master said i got potential but... i cant seem to use all of its potential... i really want to have an effective speed drill can someone teach me or pos

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey im just a white belt you know but one of my master said i got potential but... i cant seem to use all of its potential... i really want to have an effective speed drill can someone teach me or pos

hey im just a white belt you know but one of my master said i got potential but... i cant seem to use all of its potential... i really want to have an effective speed drill can someone teach me or post a link.. thnx!!
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hey im just a white belt you know but one of my master said i got potential but... i cant seem to use all of its potential... i really want to have an effective speed drill can someone teach me or pos

[color=dodgerblue] You can go here.. [url=http://theftalk.com/t29861-who-are-taking-taekwondos-here%3F.html]Click me![/url] ^I think the thread starter is taking taewondo.. She can help you(I think so..):D [/color]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hey im just a white belt you know but one of my master said i got potential but... i cant seem to use all of its potential... i really want to have an effective speed drill can someone teach me or pos

whooooooooooops taekwondo is mah sport dude im a bluebelter in bataan taekwondo association.. weekly is mah training.. ^^ happy kicking!!! ^^ i looooove jumping turning 45 degree kick...
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah me tooo.. taekwondo is my sport.. every saturday is my training..
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love teakwando.. i tried it.. and im good on it..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: my fave :lol: but im not good at it :P
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

loved taekwondo but my parents dont want me to train . .
BakokangMONKEY
» Banned
1969-12-31

taekwando... gago!!! tanga mga bading ung mga nag gaganyan
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what's the matter with the person above me? is he sick or what? :wallbash: but anyway hes banned now! @topic what makes taekwondo interest you? coz i think it's too risky sports.. i dunno maybe i'm just too coward! =D

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-06-17 09:06:47)

pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

taekwondo is cool!! :thumbsup: :eh:
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]what makes taekwondo interest you? coz i think it's too risky sports.. i dunno maybe i'm just too coward![/quote] it's not that risky cause you have gears and armors...it's exciting you know...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=khrixty_017]it's not that risky cause you have gears and armors...it's exciting you know...[/quote] wah ah, ok.. i thought there is no protection when your in fight! =D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-15 02:34:12)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]my fave but im not good at it[/quote] yeah,it's a lie from a Redbelter....so funny... by the way,this is my sport too! i've done this for 1 year..
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=BakokangMONKEY]taekwando... gago!!! tanga mga bading ung mga nag gaganyan[/quote] i agree :O :lol: :lol::lol: lol =D karatedo here :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-15 02:34:37)

eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I tried Taekwondo and i got bored, i'm not saying that it's boring, i just didn't like the sparring and some training, it's not fun (for me) so i tried Karatedo. What i didn't like about Taekwondo is that you can't use your hands in the combat, you're limited to kicks, it's totally boring. Unlike Karatedo that you can do combinations.
jhoizse
» n00b
1969-12-31

Try Calisthenics To Make Your Kick Fast :]] I Do That Eery Day :]] Im A White Belter Too :]] But A Champ :]]
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Taekwondo is my PE 2! I love it.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey im just a white belt you know but one of my master said i got potential but... i cant seem to use all of its potential... i really want to have an effective speed drill can someone teach me or pos

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy