• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys im done with my overlay,,i thought it was the end of my "paghihirap",,haayzz,, but when i test my layout,,i was shock,, the flash buttons are not working and the main photo and the comment box ar

Pages: 1

guys im done with my overlay,,i thought it was the end of my "paghihirap",,haayzz,, but when i test my layout,,i was shock,, the flash buttons are not working and the main photo and the comment box ar

mark692
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys im done with my overlay,,i thought it was the end of my "paghihirap",,haayzz,, but when i test my layout,,i was shock,, the flash buttons are not working and the main photo and the comment box ar

guys im done with my overlay,,i thought it was the end of my "paghihirap",,haayzz,, but when i test my layout,,i was shock,, the flash buttons are not working and the main photo and the comment box are not loading,, :wallbash: :wallbash: here is my test page [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/63475977[/url] and heres the codes <">haay help me pls,,.. additional question,,how can i remove the force login??help me pls

Last edited by mark692 (2008-05-10 03:45:07)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: guys im done with my overlay,,i thought it was the end of my "paghihirap",,haayzz,, but when i test my layout,,i was shock,, the flash buttons are not working and the main photo and the comment box ar

what flash button!? the view my friends,view my album,etc!? lol.its workin' :thumbsup: and what main photo the photo below CP buttons? its working man~ :eh: your flash button and main photo are working~ and there is no force-login =)
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: guys im done with my overlay,,i thought it was the end of my "paghihirap",,haayzz,, but when i test my layout,,i was shock,, the flash buttons are not working and the main photo and the comment box ar

ha?im using FF and its not working on my browser,, you mean the main photo above the control panel button,, how about the navigation button?does it work? try to click the flash buttons and nothing will happen,. and try to use FF browser,,,i think it depends on the browesr
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think there are certain features that won't work in Firefox but are working in other browsers.
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

awts,,ahuhu,,then i need to remove those flash?ahuhu and how will i remove the force log in?

Last edited by mark692 (2008-05-10 08:43:13)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its working on mine~ im using IE 7 :thumbsup:
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

i also try it in IE 7,,it works but not in FF,,haay,,is there a trick that will make flash buttons work in both ff and IE?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think there's none yet. I'm using IE 6 and the flash buttons are working.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys im done with my overlay,,i thought it was the end of my "paghihirap",,haayzz,, but when i test my layout,,i was shock,, the flash buttons are not working and the main photo and the comment box ar

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:44

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy