• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you tried. . . what can you say 'bout this sport?!? for me its so cool! i think you should try it too! you will have fun!

Pages: 1

if you tried. . . what can you say 'bout this sport?!? for me its so cool! i think you should try it too! you will have fun!

@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if you tried. . . what can you say 'bout this sport?!? for me its so cool! i think you should try it too! you will have fun!

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if you tried. . . what can you say 'bout this sport?!? for me its so cool! i think you should try it too! you will have fun!

I haven't experienced it. How does it feel?
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if you tried. . . what can you say 'bout this sport?!? for me its so cool! i think you should try it too! you will have fun!

at first it was scary!!! but it was so fun! it can really test your abilities! i think you should try it too!:D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yeah! I tried it too!! I'm really scared at it when first time.. :paranoid: [/b][/color]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have experienced it....and it landed me in the hospital
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah its cool sport but i got injuried when i try this sport :D but i never give up to try this one

Last edited by zodiark (2008-06-11 11:10:29)

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice i want to experience this kind of sport im also a biker but no mountain here in city . . :crybaby:
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/607/607988onarxhg9e6.gif[/img] i donT try that but i think that was so fun
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you tried. . . what can you say 'bout this sport?!? for me its so cool! i think you should try it too! you will have fun!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy