• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello FRT_yamamoto This is the Tutorial for people who dont know how to use the hack by Sean ans Manolz. Ok ... First download the hack You will be able to find it everywhere on this website. It cal

Pages: 1

Hello FRT_yamamoto This is the Tutorial for people who dont know how to use the hack by Sean ans Manolz. Ok ... First download the hack You will be able to find it everywhere on this website. It cal

FRT_yamamoto
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello FRT_yamamoto This is the Tutorial for people who dont know how to use the hack by Sean ans Manolz. Ok ... First download the hack You will be able to find it everywhere on this website. It cal

Hello FRT_yamamoto This is the Tutorial for people who dont know how to use the hack by Sean ans Manolz. Ok ... First download the hack You will be able to find it everywhere on this website. It call ''RSS Multi Hack By Sean and MaNoLz'' ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tutorial 1. Unzip the file RSS Multi Hack by Sean and MaNoLz.rar 2. Open the file Public Release 3. Double click on InjecTOR.exe 4. Click on Load Dll 5. Double click on RSSMultiHack.dll 6. Where is '' Name Of Process '' You have to write Rakion.bin and you check the box ''Use Watch''. 7. Open Rakion and loggin. 8. A new square comes up and that says that it loaded. Just press OK. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There the Tutorial on what hack does and how to use them ! ------------------------------------------------------------ ----Rakion(RSS) Chaos Bar Hack Coded by MaNoLz and Sean----- -----------------------README------------------------------- How to Use: ----------- - F4 is the hotkey. - Join a game and hit F4. Originally your chaos bar is 6 boxes in length. This hack will reduce your chaos to 1/2 of one box. Basically..you only need 1 kill, or need to kill a gold golem or wait a few minutes and you'll probably get chaos. WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO: ----------------------- - DO NOT PRESS F4 IF YOU ARE NOT IN A GAME. MEANING DO NOT PRESS F4 IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING. Doing so will cause you to crash, so be aware of that. Credits: -------- - This release is credited to (Sean) and his good friend Manoli (a.k.a. MaNoLz) who helped him learn MASM. -------------------------------------------------- --Rakion(RSS) God Mode Coded by MaNoLz and Sean--- -----------------------README--------------------- How to Use: ----------- - F2 is the hotkey. - Once in game, press F2. Now go get hit by someone, if your energy and armor bars do not go down once you are hit, then it is activated. If you do get hurt, hit the hotkey again until its activated. Hotkeys sometimes get sticky and thus require you to press it harder. - Pressing F2 for the first time turns on the hack, Pressing F2 again turns it off. - Usually when you press F2 for the first time, in the top right hand corner of the screen, you will see something that looks like 2 computers interacting with each other. That has nothing to do with my hack however it usually helps in telling you whether you hit the hotkey hard enough. Troubleshooting: ---------------- - There may be a time when you know the hack is activated however your life went down, I have not been able to fix this as of yet, but in the future I will. I am working on it. This is my first god mode release, so enjoy it. - One way to prevent the god mode from breaking from experience is to not go into lava, like the lava on the "Underground" map. WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO: ----------------------- - DO NOT PRESS F2 IF YOU ARE NOT IN A GAME. MEANING DO NOT PRESS F2 IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING. Doing so will cause you to crash, so be aware of that. Credits: -------- - This release is credited to (Sean) and his good friend Manoli (a.k.a. MaNoLz) who helped him learn MASM. -------------------------------------------------- --Rakion(RSS) Jump Hack Coded by MaNoLz and Sean-- -----------------------README--------------------- How to Use: ----------- - F1 is the hotkey. - If you hold F1 you will rise into the air - If you just press F1 you will jump into the air - If you hit F1 multiple times, you will jump several times in the air. - Experiment with the hotkey to get used to how it works. WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO: ----------------------- - DO NOT PRESS F1 IF YOU ARE NOT IN A GAME. MEANING DO NOT PRESS F1 IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING. Credits: -------- - This release is credited to (Sean) and his good friend Manoli (a.k.a. MaNoLz) who helped him learn MASM. ------------------------------------------------------------ --Rakion(RSS) Infinite Mage Heals Coded by MaNoLz and Sean-- -----------------------README------------------------------- How to Use: ----------- - F3 is the hotkey. - My suggested use for this hack is as follows: When you notice that your mage cannot summon anymore mage heals, hit the hotkey. The hotkey will enable you to summon another 4 mage heals. You can do this as many times as you like. E.g. you summon 4 mage heals, notice you can't summon anymore, so you hit the hotkey and then you can summon 4 more. You can repeat this process as many times as you want. - Remember not to press the hotkey unless you are in fact in a game where you are able to summon your mage heals. E.g. hitting the hotkey in a channel will just crashed you. WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO: ----------------------- - DO NOT PRESS F3 IF YOU ARE NOT IN A GAME. MEANING DO NOT PRESS F3 IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING. Doing so will cause you to crash, so be aware of that. Credits: -------- - This release is credited to (Sean) and his good friend Manoli (a.k.a. MaNoLz) who helped him learn MASM. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --Rakion(RSS) Manual Rapid Range / No Delay Hit Recovery Coded by MaNoLz and Sean-- ---------------------------------------README--------------------------------------- How to Use: ----------- - F5 and F6 are the hotkeys. - Press F5 to turn it on and F6 to turn it off. - My suggestion is to use this hack only when you have switch to your secondary weapon, e.g. your range weapon. My reasoning for doing this is that if you enable it while you are using your primary weapon (e.g. sword) you will be swinging far to fast to be able to hit someone. - In range mode, you will be able to shoot arrows, throw mage bombs, shoot mage missiles, throws axes, daggers, whatever, without having to wait the delay for shooting them. - On a mage, for mage missiles, all you have to do is target someone then continuously hit right click and u will launch the missiles without much delay. - This is more a delay hack more than anything else, if you fall on the ground, you can instantly get back up you'll notice that if your running and someone hits you, you can continue running, its pretty sweet. - It's also very awesome for mages and archer's in chaos mode. You will be able to do the ice attack at extremely fast speed, and shoot arrows at extremely fast speed. - Also note that, while you have the hack on, you cannot switch weapons. E.g. if you turned it on while you are in range wep mode, you cannot press "Q" to switch to your primary wep. In order to switch weps, you must hit f6 first to turn the hack off. - Before leaving every game, press f6 a few times to ensure that the hack is off. If you do not do so, you will crash. While your in game, say for 21 rounds, you can keep the hack on, but once it says "game over" or whenever you want leave the game (via esc), hit f6 to turn the hack off. WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO: ----------------------- - DO NOT PRESS F5 IF YOU ARE NOT IN A GAME. MEANING DO NOT PRESS F5 IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING. Doing so will cause you to crash, so be aware of that. Credits: -------- - This release is credited to (Sean) and his good friend Manoli (a.k.a. MaNoLz) who helped him learn MASM. Hope I help some people who dont know how to hack Rakion.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello FRT_yamamoto This is the Tutorial for people who dont know how to use the hack by Sean ans Manolz. Ok ... First download the hack You will be able to find it everywhere on this website. It cal

[b][/b][i][/i]how about CE(Cheat Engine?) hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello FRT_yamamoto This is the Tutorial for people who dont know how to use the hack by Sean ans Manolz. Ok ... First download the hack You will be able to find it everywhere on this website. It cal

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 11 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy