• ARCHIVES 
  • » help me How to use overlay layout :smoke: ??<<<<<<<<<<<-[i]im such a noob :eh:[/i]

Pages: 1

help me How to use overlay layout :smoke: ??<<<<<<<<<<<-[i]im such a noob :eh:[/i]

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

help me How to use overlay layout :smoke: ??<<<<<<<<<<<-[i]im such a noob :eh:[/i]

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: help me How to use overlay layout :smoke: ??<<<<<<<<<<<-[i]im such a noob :eh:[/i]

you can proceed [url=http://theftalk.com/t17689-%5BTutorial%5DWhat-To-Do-After-U-Download-Overlay-Layout.html]here[/url] if you have some questions,post it here~ =)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: help me How to use overlay layout :smoke: ??<<<<<<<<<<<-[i]im such a noob :eh:[/i]

Oh, I can be of help! Tutorial on how to apply Overlay as your layout in your Friendster Page: [1] You download or you copy the codes of the Layout and paste in a Notepad. [2] You do the necessary editing which includes: - Putting of Friendster User ID's. - Filling up of personal details. - and so on. [3] After editing, go to [url=http://markyctrigger.com]Markyctrigger[/url] to generate the edited codes. [4] In Markyctrigger, you can choose 3 Friendster Overlay Generators: - OGvx (Standard) - OG ++ - OG Flash * Of those 3 generators, I strongly recommend the OG ++. [5] You then follow the instructions provided in the OG generator. [6] Done. Note: If your Overlay won't work, here are some possible reasons why: - Friendster might Updated again. - You didn't follow the instructions properly and carefully. - Markyctrigger Maintenance (Maybe) What you must do when your Overlay won't work on your page: - You must click the Revert button first (in the Customize Page). - Navigate around the "News and Announcements" section of the Markyctrigger Forum. - You search for Alternative ways, or temporary ways. (Markyctrigger members make temporary ways when Friendster filters Overlay scripts and codes, and the Main generators won't work.) - You can find these Alternative or temporary ways in the "News and Announcements" section of the Markyctrigger forum. Overlay Tutorial © Darryl
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thnx Dfamador.. its working on my profile but i have to edit the others haha.. thank you very much.. [b]Moderators pls close this thread.. :cool:[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]no more replies after this~[/b] [b]reported so mods can close it to avoid spamming[/b] [b]i repeat no more replies after this.[/b] :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » help me How to use overlay layout :smoke: ??<<<<<<<<<<<-[i]im such a noob :eh:[/i]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy