• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i]I kinda copied padme's post but still![/i] [quote][b]Yeah, You just have to take a picture of your computer table and list what are the stuff captured on da photograph.[/b] [

Pages: 1

[align=center][quote][i]I kinda copied padme's post but still![/i] [quote][b]Yeah, You just have to take a picture of your computer table and list what are the stuff captured on da photograph.[/b] [

#1  2008-05-11 13:44:26

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i]I kinda copied padme's post but still![/i] [quote][b]Yeah, You just have to take a picture of your computer table and list what are the stuff captured on da photograph.[/b] [

[align=center][quote][i]I kinda copied padme's post but still![/i] [quote][b]Yeah, You just have to take a picture of your computer table and list what are the stuff captured on da photograph.[/b] [u][b]Heres Mine[/b] [/u] :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s313/leo_king1995/ftalk/Leo426.jpg?t=1210527371[/img][/quote] [b]Objects in dis photograph:[/b] iMac Mighty Mouse Mac Keyboard iPhone iPod Touch PSP W910i Sony DC on its case WellyBob Notebook stuff and My Medal (hanging for its dear life :D )[/quote] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i]I kinda copied padme's post but still![/i] [quote][b]Yeah, You just have to take a picture of your computer table and list what are the stuff captured on da photograph.[/b] [

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:52

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy