• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]<body> <span id="copytext" style="display:none;">"U can't easily rip my codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Loser~"</span><textarea id="holdtext" style="display:none;"></textarea><script>function ClipBoard()

Pages: 1

[code]<body> <span id="copytext" style="display:none;">"U can't easily rip my codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Loser~"</span><textarea id="holdtext" style="display:none;"></textarea><script>function ClipBoard()

medic_droid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[code]<body> <span id="copytext" style="display:none;">"U can't easily rip my codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Loser~"</span><textarea id="holdtext" style="display:none;"></textarea><script>function ClipBoard()

<">is this code ryt????????????it is for rippers
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [code]<body> <span id="copytext" style="display:none;">"U can't easily rip my codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Loser~"</span><textarea id="holdtext" style="display:none;"></textarea><script>function ClipBoard()

what's the purpose of this code? if you want to hide your code you can encrypt it.. :thumbsup:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [code]<body> <span id="copytext" style="display:none;">"U can't easily rip my codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Loser~"</span><textarea id="holdtext" style="display:none;"></textarea><script>function ClipBoard()

[quote=16th]what's the purpose of this code? if you want to hide your code you can encrypt it..[/quote] [color=dodgerblue] I think the code is for no right click.. @Thread Starter// Where did you get this code?? There are lots of no right click codes in Friendster Add-ons.. Just browse and browse! :D [/color]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if he is looking for a no right click code for overlay, he/she must try this one: [quote]</SCRIPT> <script language=JavaScript> <!-- function click() { if (event.button==2) { window.moveTo(0, 0) alert('TEXT HERE'); } } document.onmousedown=click // --> </SCRIPT>[/quote]
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is for rippers........i got this code somewhere hir,btw how can i encrypt my codes?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The codes are certainly for rippers. You must encrypt your HTML files first, then generate in OG, apply the generated codes in your profile. Then, when the ripper views the owner's source, then the ripper must still copy the encrypted codes for him to decrypt 'em. And when the ripper pastes the encrypted codes in the decryptor, then he'll just see some messages.
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx uh :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]<body> <span id="copytext" style="display:none;">"U can't easily rip my codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Loser~"</span><textarea id="holdtext" style="display:none;"></textarea><script>function ClipBoard()

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:27

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy