• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]<body> <script>alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!" + '\n' + "Are You Happy Today?" + '\n' + "If Not Always Smile!"); alert("Anyway Give Me Some Comments " + '\n' + "Sorry For The

Pages: 1

[code]<body> <script>alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!" + '\n' + "Are You Happy Today?" + '\n' + "If Not Always Smile!"); alert("Anyway Give Me Some Comments " + '\n' + "Sorry For The

medic_droid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[code]<body> <script>alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!" + '\n' + "Are You Happy Today?" + '\n' + "If Not Always Smile!"); alert("Anyway Give Me Some Comments " + '\n' + "Sorry For The

<">is this code ryt?it is a welcome message trick
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [code]<body> <script>alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!" + '\n' + "Are You Happy Today?" + '\n' + "If Not Always Smile!"); alert("Anyway Give Me Some Comments " + '\n' + "Sorry For The

Where'd you got those 'Welcome Alert' codes?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [code]<body> <script>alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!" + '\n' + "Are You Happy Today?" + '\n' + "If Not Always Smile!"); alert("Anyway Give Me Some Comments " + '\n' + "Sorry For The

@ medic_droid, y don't you try if for urself? there are lot of OG tester which you can use if that code will work.. just an advice.. =|

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-12 08:30:52)

medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got that codes in tricks and tutorials section @ Dfamador it don't apir wen i test it in an overlay tester @ 16th
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think is was based from a C++ program because of the command [b]'/n'[/b]..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I aint sure about this: But I really have a feeling it isn't working. --- You could use the OG++ as your generator and select the 'Profile Chooser'. That could be a welcome alert.
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u giv me a code for welcome message?pls=)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

try this script: [quote]<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> (alert)('YOUR MESSAGE HERE'); </SCRIPT>[/quote] paste it inside your [b]<BODY>[/b] tag :thumbsup:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-12 10:21:02)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If those codes of 16th won't work, then you try this: [url=http://theftalk.com/t420-%5Boverlay%5D-Cute-boxes-daw%21-Alert-box-upon-Entering-%60bob%21.html]Visit[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]<body> <script>alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!" + '\n' + "Are You Happy Today?" + '\n' + "If Not Always Smile!"); alert("Anyway Give Me Some Comments " + '\n' + "Sorry For The

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:36

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy