• ARCHIVES 
  • » alohaha.. to whoever gve me warm welcome here, i will gve them a free chocolates... :eh: harhar.. eniweys.. patrisse here.. how to meet new friends here.. x0x0x0x ♥♥♥

Pages: 12

alohaha.. to whoever gve me warm welcome here, i will gve them a free chocolates... :eh: harhar.. eniweys.. patrisse here.. how to meet new friends here.. x0x0x0x ♥♥♥

23rd
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: alohaha.. to whoever gve me warm welcome here, i will gve them a free chocolates... :eh: harhar.. eniweys.. patrisse here.. how to meet new friends here.. x0x0x0x ♥♥♥

hi.. welcome to friendstertalk!!!!=)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: alohaha.. to whoever gve me warm welcome here, i will gve them a free chocolates... :eh: harhar.. eniweys.. patrisse here.. how to meet new friends here.. x0x0x0x ♥♥♥

Hey there, [b]Patrisse[/b]! WELCOME to Ftalk. [b]Jemmie[/b] here. :] Wow~ Gimme some chocs! Lol. Don`t forget to read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules[/url]. ;] See you around. :]
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.welcum to ftalk!! :D < im [b]prynxs[/b].. .read and follow the rules!!.. =) .have fun posting,,!! .yea,,about d' chocolate thing.. .does it have almonds??i love chocolates esp. wd almonds..hahaha :lol: .enjoi!!chao!! =)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk!!! [/b] nice meeting you here.. read and follow the rules and enjoy posting!!! :penguin: please don't spam.. =)
hakire
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hello patrisse!! i'm also a newbie here!=) welcome to ftalk, enjoi your stay!:) so where's our chocolate?? hehe just kidding :lol::D[/align]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. don't forget to follow the rules... enjoy your stay..!!? see yu around.. ^_^ :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] (Haha, some are really craving for chocolates here. =D) Well, anyway, Welcome to FriendsterTalk. I hope you'll find us, [u]friendly[/u] and [u]cooperative[/u]. =) Please, do read teh rules before starting. Enjoy! Now, GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATES! haha, send them by mail. =D =D =D[/color]
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.... welcome to friendster talk.....:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » alohaha.. to whoever gve me warm welcome here, i will gve them a free chocolates... :eh: harhar.. eniweys.. patrisse here.. how to meet new friends here.. x0x0x0x ♥♥♥

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy