• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=blue]Go and check my profile. Full of stars and the cursor is a purple butterfly..xD:) Hope you'll like it. I made it my own.. xD:) Please comment and please suggest anything. [u

Pages: 1

[align=center][color=blue]Go and check my profile. Full of stars and the cursor is a purple butterfly..xD:) Hope you'll like it. I made it my own.. xD:) Please comment and please suggest anything. [u

ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=blue]Go and check my profile. Full of stars and the cursor is a purple butterfly..xD:) Hope you'll like it. I made it my own.. xD:) Please comment and please suggest anything. [u

[align=center][color=blue]Go and check my profile. Full of stars and the cursor is a purple butterfly..xD:) Hope you'll like it. I made it my own.. xD:) Please comment and please suggest anything. [url=http://www.friendster.com/arelijoyesguerra]Here's the link.[/url][/color][/align]

Last edited by ajhay12 (2008-05-12 06:59:27)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=blue]Go and check my profile. Full of stars and the cursor is a purple butterfly..xD:) Hope you'll like it. I made it my own.. xD:) Please comment and please suggest anything. [u

a 5 out of 10 :) pleasant :)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=blue]Go and check my profile. Full of stars and the cursor is a purple butterfly..xD:) Hope you'll like it. I made it my own.. xD:) Please comment and please suggest anything. [u

For me, it's a 6/10 (Not bad) I just found it laggish compared to other profiles. Well then, Keep it üp.
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=blue]^^thanks very much for your comments and suggestions.. xD :)[/color][/align]

Last edited by ajhay12 (2008-05-12 22:18:15)

mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool sist
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]cool..:thumbsup:[/b][/align]
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice proffy :thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. it's an explosion of graphics.. :cry: nice bg music btw.. :D:thumbsup: i'll rate it a 5/10
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool you know.. rate at 8/10
aleen_chanz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout.. keep it up:thumbsup:
PENING
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like your profile.. its nice thankz for show off =) :thumbsup:
marfeil
» n00b
1969-12-31

:evil:[img][/img][align=center][/align]shit:crybaby:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] cool! 9/10 ;) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=blue]Go and check my profile. Full of stars and the cursor is a purple butterfly..xD:) Hope you'll like it. I made it my own.. xD:) Please comment and please suggest anything. [u

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy