• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was thinking if we can have a little option in our usercp about our font. What i mean is we can pick a certain font type,size,color that we can use, yea i kno that we can add font styles in the qui

Pages: 1

I was thinking if we can have a little option in our usercp about our font. What i mean is we can pick a certain font type,size,color that we can use, yea i kno that we can add font styles in the qui

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I was thinking if we can have a little option in our usercp about our font. What i mean is we can pick a certain font type,size,color that we can use, yea i kno that we can add font styles in the qui

I was thinking if we can have a little option in our usercp about our font. What i mean is we can pick a certain font type,size,color that we can use, yea i kno that we can add font styles in the quick reply box but what wud be nice is an automatic one like we dont need to type the font codes everytime we post.. we only need to cuztomize it once in the usercp do yah get it? if no then pls get a translator coz im confusing myself too post watever u think guys i dont care if u're harsh or not lol
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I was thinking if we can have a little option in our usercp about our font. What i mean is we can pick a certain font type,size,color that we can use, yea i kno that we can add font styles in the qui

Yes, I agree with that suggestion. It's like that the user's selected font will be his/her default font, just like what we have in the theme that we are using now, we can select it, and use it as default everytime we log in to our account. For me, it's a good suggestion... God bless!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I was thinking if we can have a little option in our usercp about our font. What i mean is we can pick a certain font type,size,color that we can use, yea i kno that we can add font styles in the qui

We can not do anything about font type (font-family/font-face) because fonts viewed in browsers are based whether your computer have that particular font or not. For example your computer don't have Arial, then all websites that require Arial as fonts, they will appear as Times New Roman or other font if you have other default fonts. Font size. I tried to use bbcode for changing the font size here but it didn't work. Font color. Personally, I don't like other font colors other than black. I am kinda annoyed when people use bright font colors when posting. But if your suggestion will only affect your way of viewing the Ftalk but doesn't affect the other members, then it's alright.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]We can not do anything about font type (font-family/font-face) because fonts viewed in browsers are based whether your computer have that particular font or not. For example your computer don't have Arial, then all websites that require Arial as fonts, they will appear as Times New Roman or other font if you have other default fonts.[/quote] ofcourse we wud have 5 or 6 options of general fonts look at this pic :arrow:[url]http://h1.ripway.com/Hottie/fonte.JPG[/url] for the font, they only had five general fonts for choosing Comic Sans MS Impact Trebuchet Times New Roman and Arial every computer has them fonts right coz they're default fonts ( i think) and as u can see in the pic, there's also an option for font color and size

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-05-12 20:02:11)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i suggest that this fonts option would just be available to selected themes, like, not applicable to the default theme.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: I agree Arial is getting boring but what I am concerned with what Sir Eehjhay said: [quote=eehjhay]For example your computer don't have Arial, then all websites that require Arial as fonts, they will appear as Times New Roman or other font if you have other default fonts. Font size. I tried to use bbcode for changing the font size here but it didn't work. Font color. Personally, I don't like other font colors other than black. I am kinda annoyed when people use bright font colors when posting.[/quote] But it really depends if we all have updated PCs. Also this thing is a bit confusing do you mean like the one in Y!M wherein whenever you post something you have a customized font color and font to change your post automatically to your customized setting? :retard:[/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yes thats what i mean sori if i confused u :wasted:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

WTH? From what forum is that?! I noticed some words there are vulgar! hahaha.. Anyway I will ask admin about this.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to be honest i dont find that necessary i for myself is only using bbcode if i want to stress importance with wat im saying wer not in stationery site... nor dollie rum where everything si cute and nice... if we will practise this why not allow... cap locks too..

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-15 00:34:52)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh i agree 2h!... it's kinda cool if we can choose our own font cause we have different tastes...
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that's what i want either... so,, wut now...?! are they going to let us use the font that we like?! hope so!! ;):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was thinking if we can have a little option in our usercp about our font. What i mean is we can pick a certain font type,size,color that we can use, yea i kno that we can add font styles in the qui

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy