• ARCHIVES 
  • » well. what can i say ? since its my summer vacation and got nothing to do. , i decided to register and u kno surf and surf. blahblah. a friend of mine gave me the website and told me to register so i

Pages: 12

well. what can i say ? since its my summer vacation and got nothing to do. , i decided to register and u kno surf and surf. blahblah. a friend of mine gave me the website and told me to register so i

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well. what can i say ? since its my summer vacation and got nothing to do. , i decided to register and u kno surf and surf. blahblah. a friend of mine gave me the website and told me to register so i

hi,! welcome to ftalk.! ahahha.! please do read the rules of the forums.! ahahaha.! see you around.!
merwinlloyd
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: well. what can i say ? since its my summer vacation and got nothing to do. , i decided to register and u kno surf and surf. blahblah. a friend of mine gave me the website and told me to register so i

[align=center][b]Merwinlloyd wrote:[/b][/align] [align=center][quote]Welcome To friendstertalk[/quote] [/align]
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to friendstertalk!!!!=)
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#660099]welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules yeah! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:[/color]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey there. WELCOME to Ftalk. [b]Jemmie[/b] here. :] Don`t forget to read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules[/url]. ;] See you around. :]
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.welcum to ftalk!! :D < im [b]prynxs[/b].. .read and follow the rules!!.. =) .have fun posting,,!! .enjoi hir!! chao!! :P
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk!!! [/b] nice meeting you here.. read and follow the rules and enjoy posting!!! :penguin: please don't spam.. =)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray]Please fill-in some infos in your profile for us to know more abt you. =) Follow teh rules. Avoid being abusive. That's all. And welcome BTW. :][/color]
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.... welcome to friendster talk.....:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well. what can i say ? since its my summer vacation and got nothing to do. , i decided to register and u kno surf and surf. blahblah. a friend of mine gave me the website and told me to register so i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy